FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Pump or dump. Not hanging around here.

Nice trade, better to bag a profit. I held 10,700 overnight hoping we would be going up, now short 10,790 after the action in Asia this morning, don't know if there still downside yet. Although FOMC meetings usually help rally US.

DAX - 1H charts -

Trying to reach PP @ 10820s. (y)

Indicators pointing up and should try to breach R trendline heading down. :rolleyes:

All subject to change on news...

Attachments

• DAX_1H_150708_1320.GIF
    DAX_1H_150708_1320.GIF
    68 KB · Views: 71
a close below that 2052 pivot is possible....then 2052 becomes res
the chart is a plot of the close
spx has not closed below 2052 area...yet
lets see what happens

SPX bounced off 2050 this morning.
That 2052 is key level. PP-S1.
Expecting it to fail sooner or later.
Looking at 2070 levels it made 3 x LHs. That looks like clear rejection to me.
2050s next test level.

What have we here? :rolleyes:

Pinocchio's nose just showed up on SPX 15m charts.

Looking like a bounce... hold those thoughts... :whistling

Attachments

• SPX_15m_150708_1544.GIF
    SPX_15m_150708_1544.GIF
    32.2 KB · Views: 84
This is not a cause for optimism - strong possibility that deal is agreed and then voted down in national parliaments, implies Germany and France on a totally different page of the book, Germany leaves?

08-Jul-2015 15:38 - FRENCH PM VALLS SAYS GREECE NEEDS CLARITY ON HOW ITS DEBT WILL BE TREATED

08-Jul-2015 15:40 - FRENCH PM VALLS SAYS STEPS TO IMPROVE EURO ZONE GOVERNANCE MUST BE ACCELERATED

08-Jul-2015 15:25 - FRENCH PM VALLS SAYS GREECE EXIT WOULD HAVE GEOPOLITICAL CONSEQUENCES, IMPACT FOR WORLD ECONOMY

08-Jul-2015 15:34 - FRANCE'S VALLS SAYS FOR GREECE TO EXIT EURO ZONE WOULD BE SIGN OF IMPOTENCE, FRANCE REFUSES TO SEE THAT HAPPEN

08-Jul-2015 15:36 - FRANCE'S VALLS SAYS THE BASICS OF A GREEK DEAL HAVE BEEN LAID OUT, A DEAL IS WITHIN GRASP

France refuses to see Greece leave euro zone - PM Valls - RTRS

08-Jul-2015 15:39
PARIS, July 8 (Reuters) - French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said maintaining Greece in the euro zone was a geopolitical priority for Europe and that any development that weakened Greece would impact the global economy.
"Keeping Greece in the euro and therefore in the heart of Europe and the EU is something of the utmost geostrategic and geopolitical importance," Valls, delivering a government statement on Greece to parliament, said.
"Allowing Greece to exit the euro zone would be an admission of impotence - France refuses that," Valls said, adding that a deal between Athens and creditors was "within grasp".
from Marc Ostwald

Not sure what you guys thought about today but as you know I scalp all day long and short and a few times I built up good long positions and it is the first time in weeks that I found it quite a struggle to go higher at times today when it was usually easy.
Had a good day but the longs had me thinking are we in for a real big fall?
If I see it again tomorrow I will start to be careful and perhaps buy some put protection just in case.
GL all