FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

bulls still in control
5mg7xl.gif

Last edited:
On the Dax I see a bounce to to PP-R3 - 11450 and this happens to be on a downward sloping trend line.

Also coincides with the H&S kneckline - sort of... and if it gets rejected at this point we can see the expected big drop.

If it breaches the trendline then H&S should cancel out and we should see continued rises to 12000s.

Still don't see any appetite in bulls to push spx up yet but tomorrow after appraisals for accommodating monetary policy sentiments may change. :rolleyes:

We got a third Hindenburg Omen observation Wednesday, June 17th, warning the current stock market is unhealthy. This comes after an official Hindenburg Omen Thursday, June 11th, as we got the required second H.O. observation Thursday within a 30 day period. The first H.O. observation came Wednesday, June 10th.
This latest Hindenburg Omen is fascinating. It means we will be heading into the September/October 2015 period with a Hindenburg Omen stock market crash signal on the clock. Every stock market crash over the past 30 years had an H.O. on the clock when they occurred. One necessary condition for a stock market crash this year is now in place. As you know, we believe there will be a stock market crash in the August to October time period, most likely in September, kicking off the next great Bear market and a likely economic depression.

The Fed announced its latest policy decision for interest rates Wednesday, with no change, still zero. This looks to us like the Fed sees the bullbleep in the reported economic statistics, the recession level first quarter GDP, and knows the economy is a lot weaker than they want the public to know. Follow their actions not their words.
from Robert Mchugh

Sleeping on it over night accommodating Fed should see continued near zero rates as being positive on the markets.

Dax - feeling bullish, have 11300 short term target
Dow - should try and take out 18000s
Spx - should try for 2115-20s

Cable is in a storm 1.60 is like the red rag to the bull.
UK Retail sales at 9:30 may see it stall or continue with gusto.

Bullish on oil and I think it's going to take 61 out or try to. May even run up to 62. Will be looking for shorts at the highs. Good things come to those who are patient. Limit sell @ 61.80 in place.

(y)

10946 a decent pivot area this morning

For Dax I have;

R3 - 11300
R2 - 11210
R1 - 11060
PP - 10965
S1 - 10950
S2 - 10815
S3 - 10725

It's testing the bull but I'd expect a bounce from 10815 which is PP-S2 etc.

Yup, was just about to say. Daxy preparing itself for another tank.

I'm not sure about the tank. On my 4H charts I'm seeing a higher low from the 10815 level from the 15th.

Pivot Points as S/R best for placing bets on entry/exits imo. Right now it's between S1 - S2 so real fight between bulls and bears. :whistling

people on twitter calling the dollar index to tank
need to see eurusd have 1.1500 as support first
particularly 1.1535 area