FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Absolute joke. In the past 24 hours I've missed out on 2 major moves. Both times I've closed 5 mins before, both times I've broken even. In the region of about 600 points missed. That said though, I'd be rueing myself if it went the other way.

was funny as I just thought it was 4.30 not 3.30 and sold some dax at 11446.5 thinking it would be squeezed at the close. Now I closed out +110 pips not bad for a mistake and time to end a great day.
great stuff

11360 was previous resistance / support. Nice move down from that area. Textbook s/r theory. Shame I'm in no position to take advantage of it lool

If there's anything I've learnt today and yesterday, it's to follow the trend / r / s lines. Remove any pre conceived biases you may have and just follow the d**** lines haha. Hope some of you stole some points though

f5dj40.gif

the colujmn of "O"s below the aqua line has activated a vertical count of 11k area
trend supp is 11167 area
there are active vertical counts in both directions...so might not be achieved

dow wants to break downwards..imho
possible 17984 area

Had a burst all the way to R1 @ 18106 and turned back down.

I think you are right as looking over-cooked.

It's been a good day and will just watch for now. If Postman is right it should carry on up after markets close.

Perhaps it's a come on for a bull or Postman trap? :whistling

It's been a good day and will just watch for now. If Postman is right it should carry on up after markets close.

Perhaps it's a come on for a bull or Postman trap? :whistling

LOL

Think it will not fall later btw

Levels I'm seeing for tomorrow. Bear in mind this thing clearly has the ability to bloody tank.

Resistance:
11360-11380

Support:
11265-11285
11200/195 previous breakout area

11134 trend support

Picked out on 30, 15 and 5 min charts

Here three charts with PP levels. Hope you can see them and they are not too small.

Red line is PP.

The blue and black trend line is trying to tell a story. It may just be mind playing tricks but I can't help thinking SPX will step into line with DAX and DOW.

Markets either consolidating for another strong upward move or fizzling out. :rolleyes:

:whistling

:)

Attachments

• DAX_D_150612.GIF
    DAX_D_150612.GIF
    22 KB · Views: 63
  • DOW_D_150612.GIF
    DOW_D_150612.GIF
    29.7 KB · Views: 63
  • SPX5_D_150612.GIF
    SPX5_D_150612.GIF
    30.9 KB · Views: 62