FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

The reason for my long call was that 30 minutes candlestick... the following candle confirmed as well.. and I was expecting 11840...

That's the problem with scalping... I can not be at screen all the time...

Attachments

• DAX_22MAYV2.jpg
    DAX_22MAYV2.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 85
I used to only shop at Tesco or Sainsbury's. I've now discovered Lidl prices and it's absolutely amazing. A full trolley at Tesco's might be £160. At Lidl it's like £75-80.

Honestly guys real eye opener. Trying to get the Mrs to switch but she prefers Waitrose which is another over-hyped and pricey store imo.

Well sir, I have to say that both Lidl and ALDI have been kind to my wallet as well.:cheesy:

However, my Mrs goes mad whenever she sees cheap thing or "Sale", eventually I end up buying too many things... that's why I get scared when I see "Sale"....:LOL:

Wow! Nice moves... :)

Scary Fed with rates on the horizon...

Market well spooked by core CPI.

Last edited:
One thing that helps to save me from these spikes is that between 1330 and 1410 I am traveling and I don't like to open trades just before that time. If I'm open and in profit I might leave a stop or limit order on. At my time of life I don't like palpitatin'.

So, no, I didn't get that, although, in hindsight, I wish to hell that I had! :D

One thing that helps to save me from these spikes is that between 1330 and 1410 I am traveling and I don't like to open trades just before that time. If I'm open and in profit I might leave a stop or limit order on. At my time of life I don't like palpitatin'.

So, no, I didn't get that, although, in hindsight, I wish to hell that I had! :D

its bizarre... I have to travel between 8:30-10 AM and 7-8.30 PM... all important market time... I do keep Tab but Tab doesn't work very well when I enter into London Tube....

I plan my trade overnight and prefer to enter trade live instead of limit order.. as I have good trade entering method which allow me to enter trade in pieces and make position over the 30 minutes to 1 hrs...that way I maximize my profit if I am right and if I am wrong I start reducing my stack...

some time I do limit OCO.... as well...

DOW still being bolshy at 18265 - has sight on 18300. What a brave boy.

Quick long scalp on DAX failed but can see it's refusing to budge off 11800s.

Gold dropping, it don't like rates neither :)

Oil retreating from the 60s. Missed opportunity there I think.

DOW still being bolshy at 18265 - has sight on 18300. What a brave boy.

Quick long scalp on DAX failed but can see it's refusing to budge off 11800s.

Gold dropping, it don't like rates neither :)

Oil retreating from the 60s. Missed opportunity there I think.

back from S market, not too committed to either side, smell shorts coming. Oil might be the leading indicator for dow shorts

small gap on dow around 30 pips
are there some freshly printed USD notes around again?