FTSE 100 - May

why ?

-not really -

GET have tried one or 2 approaches but fib retracements are probably the easiest.
plus bouncing off the top of 'wave 1' helps - but it could just be a trap.

which is why scalping is so dangerous

with bigger moves you would have time to get in and out without too much damage

however I am still overbought on RSI .................

drawn in a channel now so we have a nice uptrend until bbroken.

"Why?" in resonse to what/which statement?

edit I have seen a few methos of using macd as a wave counter but always looked a bit hit and miss

Attachments

• lopp.GIF
    lopp.GIF
    13.3 KB · Views: 165
why "why" ?
lol

there must be ab easier way ..........etc

I'm madder than a wet hen

Hooya said:
Morning Camelot, Davros, JeanM, john joachim, mully, robinalldred

Well it's not a "Good" Morning, as the blasted eSignal FTSE datafeed is down and I can't feed my charts. And it looked like an exciting day ahead.

Before you suggest it I can't use any old charting, has to be the good old Dynamic Trader :D

i think there must be an easier way because I can't believe that such regular repeated waves etc dont have a feature which distinguished a 1,2,3 from an abc at the end of 3, or c.

Davros said:
Well it's not a "Good" Morning, as the blasted eSignal FTSE datafeed is down and I can't feed my charts. And it looked like an exciting day ahead.

Before you suggest it I can't use any old charting, has to be the good old Dynamic Trader :D

Whilst I'm sitting here with a cup of tea, anyone trade the volitility first thing in the morning? I'm off on a course next month about this, looks most exciting (have a look at www.snappytrader.co.uk).

Is that with Crock....hes meant to be quite good from what I remember when he was on ADVFN

Davros said:

Oh, it's back - nice of them to leave the two hour holes in it :mad:

Hooya said:
Is that with Crock....hes menat to be quite good from what I remember when he was on ADVFN

It is. I went to a freeby with eTrade and he spoke. Gave a very good talk and I thought the £175 was worth a punt - I'm not one for paying for courses prefer to do things myself and take the blame. He came across as very genuine and I like the idea of trading the first hour and a half and then packing up for the day :cheesy:

I'll give you all a report when I get back.

hooya
we have to remember that its really all inkblots

we only see what we want to see !

in reality there is no such thing as an abc or 1/2/3
so dont get too hooked on it.

it can be addictive

"we only see what we want to see !"

well in that case I want to see a big flashy red sign pop up at the end of a 3 saying "THIS IS ONLY THE END OF 3 OF 5!!" :) LOL

Davros? Is crock more of a stock or index trader? Still havent come across and index traders course that doesn cost a rediculous amount.

hmmm
is it my system again ?

I have a spike to 4463 - waiting for someone to comment-
if its real, we could be going down from here.

Bonsai,

A favour....on wot board is your thread "create your own charts"??

i need backup charts in case my data feed goes down.