Forum Intellectual Property?

Look, just tell my ol m8 Socco that he can't delete all his posts ok because he is banned and therefore has no access

You can't delete your posts even if you DO have access can you ?...........or can you ?

I thought this option was removed for ordinary members at the last site revamp.

dd

Last edited:
You can't delete your posts even if you DO have access can you ?...........or can you ?

I thought this option was removed for ordinary members at the last site revamp.

dd

Good point D D.....it's been a long week !!:eek:

Having said that....the edit button would allow you to delete down to a full stop ....

It's interesting that the subject of intellectual property and deleting posts should come up at this time.

I couldn't help but notice that one high profile member went back and deleted thousands of his posts just before the last site revamp. That same member now no longer posts.

It's almost as if he knew that the option to delete was going to be removed but then I guess some people know everything in advance.

dd

It's interesting that the subject of intellectual property and deleting posts should come up at this time.

I couldn't help but notice that one high profile member went back and deleted thousands of his posts just before the last site revamp. That same member now no longer posts.

It's almost as if he knew that the option to delete was going to be removed but then I guess some people know everything in advance.

dd

eyup Mr dastardly - who was the member inquestion?

UTB

Any genuine issue or question around this topic would more sensibly be discussed privately with those that are in a position to comment authoritatively and with some degree of legal significance – the admin of this site. Not that there currently is one to be discussed. LOL.

The petulant public posturing by posting this thread in the first place needs to be seen for exactly what it is.

I’ve had my fun. I’m out.

Any genuine issue or question around this topic would more sensibly be discussed privately with those that are in a position to comment authoritatively and with some degree of legal significance – the admin of this site. Not that there currently is one to be discussed. LOL.

The petulant public posturing by posting this thread in the first place needs to be seen for exactly what it is.

I’ve had my fun. I’m out.

This is the word of the Lord....

:rolleyes:

You hypocrite, does this sound familiar?

While your presence on these boards was for a short while, a long while back, of some interest, your only purpose now seems to be to derail, abuse and generally clog up the normal flow of discourse. Even on a pointless thread such as this you bring a new depth of meaning to the term.

Eureka !!!

Anyone got any contacts for "bloody good products that you just know people will want to buy but aint in the shops yet" .

I get these strange ideas at times, including products, ad campaigns.. what to do with them all, what I want is a portal, I guess it would come under Flogging your intellectual property rights.

Any on the net.... ?

I'll have a lookie..

Who's got a good idea rattling in their heads... ??

keep it real...

I've got an idea for the next mickey mouse (or maybe crazy frog.....) the legals looks like a nighmare but proceeding slowly :confused:

Maybe one day it will materialise :cheesy: