Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bloody news, lol.
Stopped on the short.
I actually had a long/reverse order in at my stop which has actually put me slightly ahead overall, but i did NOT call that in real time, so we can forget about that for the benefit of the thread.

Hello All,
Please excuse my abrupt post just wanted to get that trade in before it was too late.
I like the way live trades are posted here it makes one really do ones homework before a trade and stops you overttrading.
Hoping to contribute positively and also learn from this thread.

Hello All,
Please excuse my abrupt post just wanted to get that trade in before it was too late.
I like the way live trades are posted here it makes one really do ones homework before a trade and stops you overttrading.

your more than welcome to join the party,if you feel like it you can tell us a bit about yourself and your methods, we all laugh and cry together here

Hello All,

Welcome to the thread :)

Peter

Hi LordFlasheart,
I normally trade daily and 4 hourly suport and resistance points adding the daily range with the rsi thrown in for good measure. I look to sell/buy when rsi is at the extremes 30and 70 and the range matches. try to enter the trade on 1 min rsi. This helps to keep the stop loss low.
Sometimes I get bored and jump the gun.Like I have just done .

Out -20