Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for info, then I''ll keep to fx calls only (sorry) got a bit carried away, long Imperial Tobacco at 1903, stop 1890

Just for info, then I''ll keep to fx calls only (sorry) got a bit carried away, long Imperial Tobacco at 1903, stop 1890

call anything mate,a live call is a live call,we could start a new thread to say live calls on anything if people wish.
Just to add to those watching, you may look at dinos trades and think some of them cant be done at the time he posts as its often only a few pips. I thought that and questioned him on this,only to be dragged into a live skype room where he posted as soon as he took the trades and made good regular profits. There are many ways to skin a cat,his is one that clearly works.
Great show today Rob

call anything mate,a live call is a live call,we could start a new thread to say live calls on anything if people wish.
Just to add to those watching, you may look at dinos trades and think some of them cant be done at the time he posts as its often only a few pips. I thought that and questioned him on this,only to be dragged into a live skype room where he posted as soon as he took the trades and made good regular profits. There are many ways to skin a cat,his is one that clearly works.
Great show today Rob
flash do you remember when robdinos arrived in here ( said he was the dark horse to watch )

Great show today Rob

Thanks for that Julian, I hope we are all here for the same reason, the make money, win more than we lose, I don't often post, but when I do, its not to show off or brag. I'd like to think, we all can learn from one another to improve our own set ups. I can confirm we had our differences which were resolved through the skype room, you are aware of my trading set up, and how I often get in at the beginning of a move, and can be out within a few mins of posting the trade, which for those that are unaware of my set up, might easily think yeah right etc.

If people want to change the title, I'm ok with that, as you know I trade predominantly FX, but I do trade and invest other than FX, as I have posted today, I'm sure I'm not the only here who manages their own SIPP, perhaps an extra opportunity for us all who do so to benefit more, if we wanted to share investment advice etc. Just a thought, happy trading guys

flash do you remember when robdinos arrived in here ( said he was the dark horse to watch )

he has to keep doing it now, we are thickle here,your only as good as your last trade:)
its great to see the diferent methods work on the thread. hes similar to wacky but often goes for even less. Lets stop sucking his D$%£ and you can cut out the "i told you so" bit:)

BP, I have being called a few things (not always nice):LOL::LOL::LOL:, but a dark horse, thats another to add to my CV,:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

TBH, this is one of the stocks I have in my SIPP, I trade it outside my SIPP as well, this was slightly speculative, as the set was not not confirmed, however the HA candle action was, so sat tredding water at the minute. Lesson to be learnt, stick 100% the plan or risk the wrath of MR LOSING TRADE., I'll let the stop loss handle this, as S2 will kick in before my stop is hit, giving me some breathing space.