Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning jules any tips on this swing trading lark --- well done sir,looks like you are not going to give up the number one spot without a fight(only kidding)
As you know jules I like a bit of humour but if you feel its out of place on thread ---- no problem (just think its good to have a laugh and hope others feel the same way)

morning jules any tips on this swing trading lark --- well done sir,looks like you are not going to give up the number one spot without a fight(only kidding)
As you know jules I like a bit of humour but if you feel its out of place on thread ---- no problem (just think its good to have a laugh and hope others feel the same way)

:LOL: your humour is one of the reason we stay on here. Imagine the thread without banter. Sometimes I even miss a slagging match with black swann, seems hes disapeared with beak under water
as for the number one spot, i plan never to call a losing trade again:smart:

oh and im not a swinger im a trendoptist or maybe a chirotrendist,trendiatric nurse or something like that(other ideas welcome)

morning all,

looks like i've missed the boat on gu, already done 130 pip range, think i'll catch up on some shut eye instead, gl to the rest of you and chat tomorrow.

its returned to line,dont know why but i dont fancy it as a long

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 111
well most of my levels are gone today due to the japan thing, looks like another quiet day for me

luck seems to be favouring me at the mo,missed my stop by 2 pips,must remeber this

does anyone use betonmarkets for anything