Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The USD has been down long enough..............................I am long USD across the board.................

You edited what you said, and this now reads completely differently, your intial entry suggested you had changed to long.:confused:

first trade was short (s) which i cut as it was taking too long and didn't look so good.

second trade long from 13807 (just stopped for -9), the edit was because of spelling.
sorry for the confusion, this is a lot harder than i thought trying to keep up with posting, trading and stage fright.

first trade was short (s) which i cut as it was taking too long and didn't look so good.

second trade long from 13807 (just stopped for -9), the edit was because of spelling.
sorry for the confusion, this is a lot harder than i thought trying to keep up with posting, trading and stage fright.

Short everything against the USD I said

It is hard until you get the hang of it. Take it slow. Don't worry about stage fright, mistakes and bad trades happen to everyone.

Good Luck!

Peter

You have nothing to apologise for and you have no need to justify yourself and never ever ever trade with one eye on this thread. Ask yourself what benefits you're getting out of posting up calls? Never feel any pressure to perform for a thread, on a trading forum, on a trading website, if it's not for you don't do it. Trade your way, in your time, with your rules..:)

Hmmm. EU pivot being in play since around 10:45 today, sticking to it like glue, no trading opps flagged since, may well have to wait to get news out the way and poss US open.

all week long most of the currencies have just stagnated until some news, then jumped for about an hour, then back to stagnating.

Peter

all week long most of the currencies have just stagnated until some news, then jumped for about an hour, then back to stagnating.

Peter

Agree Pete, EU, pivot acting as support, so hoping we get a blast up asap.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::cheesy:

Out 69 +3, bad entry

Remembered High impact news pending

Last edited: