Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll try disciplined approach - waiting for GU to go above 15930. May go for a short - depending on what happens at that level.

nice entry(y) would that be of a 15min chart ?

entry was of the 30min chart, i only trade 30min charts

if you look at the chart my entry is pin bar of Daily Pivot, also prior resistence has become support

992.gif

hope that helps BP

super risky. Cant help myself - against my main method.

short 1.6016
20pip stop

stopped. Slap on wrist. Deserved to lose there, lol

Last edited:
An Update on Old Ma Flashearts Secret Trading Recipe

these are the stats so far

61( 61 x 2) live trades called

1st trade is normally taken off at a r/r of 1:1
33 winners for a total of 57 pips 54%

2nd trade is normally at leasr 1:2
20 winners for a total of 139 pips 32.7%

when i manually tested this system i was hoping to get 60% for the 1st trades and 35% for the 2nd trades. its still early days so a couple of winners this week will put me on those figures. of the 1 st trades the longest losing sequence is 3 and longest winners is 5. Of the 2nd trades the longest losing streak is 5, winners 3. The figures are slightly distorted by some break even trades and me playing around with the stop during a trade.
Had i taken every trade according to the rules i would be up nearly 600 pips by now.It goes to show how hard this game is to stick to rules however clearly defined they are.
I started on nov 29th and by dec 16th iwas 150 pips down.Since then there has been a swing of 350 pips in my favour. It clearly shows that sticking to rules and accepting loses are so important. There were people questioning what i was doing when i was 160 pips down(thats only 4 trades). i had to and still believe in what I have tested and seen and expect to achieve more pips than its current level. I am of course pleased with the results so far but know there is a long way to go. I have made mistakes and entered tardes too early for fear of losing pips. I should just completely stick to the rules,but boy that is so hard to do. I am looking at further minor improvements but i often wonder why i try to re invent the wheel. I really hope to prove a simple method can reap big rewards in the long term, I just wish i didnt have to sit here for 5 hrs and only take a couple of trades, so I am currently working on another strategy to achive just 10 pips a day to compliment old ma. by doing this i hope to have a more consistant equity curve and then i can increase the stakes gradually and bring home the big bucks. Lets see

Flash

Had i taken every trade according to the rules i would be up nearly 600 pips by now.It goes to show how hard this game is to stick to rules however clearly defined they are.

So very true.

Looking good so far. Your %'s are very close to what you were expecting. (y)(y)

Peter