Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
coz u i think they are the only ones when u leave stops, you have to enter the no of pips away as opposed to the level!

they're the best in terms of margin and platform efficiency but dont have the best spreads.

re their wages, me too! in fact if I die, you should short their stock!! Binary betting with them is very dangerous...

You said do i work for them though

I generally use tradefair for my sb,there spreads are same as others and you get rebate

well now the spikes out the way and flashy's made some money, it can move back up and make me some.:LOL:

Reactions: DDI
well now the spikes out the way and flashy's made some money, it can move back up and make me some.:LOL:

hope so for you

my method says short the ej, but i wont as icouldnt have got in at the right price because of the spike

mine says stay out now, no clear trend yet for me and time of day is no good either.

just been stoped out for -34

I also got a short ej 10800, stop 10840
bad day for me today so far...sould give back half the years gains

I also got a short ej 10800, stop 10840
bad day for me today so far...sould give back half the years gains

that means your still ahead for the year,thats not bad considering the chopiness thats been about the last 2 weeks

that means your still ahead for the year,thats not bad considering the chopiness thats been about the last 2 weeks
yeah but my achilles heel is that I get caught on a bad day and lose a lot by revenge trading.

As you noticed I tend to overtrade anyway, Am hoping by getting involved here will help me with my discipline.

ddi,

most of your trades are in the same direction as mine and i have also suffer from over trading on bad days.

The cure for me has been to put no trade times in my plan.

so i only take trades that trigger between 7am-10am and 2pm-5pm

on nice trendy days i miss out on a few pips but on the choppy days i save loads!

Today I would have made back 20 of the 34 i lost if i had stayed at my screen and taken the next signal which was also short but not till 11:20.

win some, lose some, miss some.

ddi,

most of your trades are in the same direction as mine and i have also suffer from over trading on bad days.

The cure for me has been to put no trade times in my plan.

so i only take trades that trigger between 7am-10am and 2pm-5pm

on nice trendy days i miss out on a few pips but on the choppy days i save loads!

Today I would have made back 20 of the 34 i lost if i had stayed at my screen and taken the next signal which was also short but not till 11:20.

win some, lose some, miss some.
i thought about it but to be honest I get some very nice signals at start of Asian sessions and also from the top of my head avtually i have bad experience 2pm-5pm when both London and NY are open and things tend to get choppy. But to be honest I try not to attach much to the time of day......I think best way to reduce over-trading is to remain discipline and wait to the candle to close (in your time-frame)

overtrading was the main reason i developed old mas method
Previously i could call trades to a very high accuracy but still didnt get the rewards and often blew my head so I had to change