Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems the cable thread has died. So il be posting my calls here if thats ok, i know you guys trade eur/gbp and eur/usd mostly. Thinking of a short at 461 but concerned about oversold state.

long 34

welcome Alex :) I do trade GBPUSD. it looks like a bounce today however, the trend is down and I am looking for an entry on H1

my plan, in simple terms, is to short the break of previous bar's low on H1. I am anticipating higher bars until US session opens

Yeah i agree. Im looking to short around the 500 level but again it feels too early in the day, so considering half stakes

yup, shorted at 97 at half stakes, stop just above 510

stopped at 515 (only just argh) days pips at +7

next short will be just below daily pivot (which is shortly followed by small resistance)

Last edited:
It seems the cable thread has died. So il be posting my calls here if thats ok, i know you guys trade eur/gbp and eur/usd mostly. Thinking of a short at 461 but concerned about oversold state.

long 34

Nice to see you back.
About Cable thread – I used to post there a lot. For some time I traded Cable exclusively. Then for some reason stopped (before the elections). Afterwards tried a bit without success and decided to go for some other pairs.
Do you trade only Cable? Is it less choppy nowadays? (I haven't traded it for a long time and haven't checked the charts)

i only trade cable yeah. I will trade eur/usd next but want to be certain im profitable first. From what a google search will tell you cable is less predictable and more volatile as well, so if i can trade cable i should be able to trade any pair.

I have only just started dabbling in it again. Just finished uni and getting a feel for it again. There seems to be a clear trend though from what i can see. Down.

eurusd also has its own characteristics - the most annoying thing for me is that it tends to move big in US afternoon which is beyond my normal working hours

cable has been trending amazingly last couple of hours. Following the uptrend support line and the 520 resistance. Really sharp moves up and down though, missed some just by blinking. Possible upwards triangle breakout later

cable has been trending amazingly last couple of hours. Following the uptrend support line and the 520 resistance. Really sharp moves up and down though, missed some just by blinking. Possible upwards triangle breakout later

yep, my sell level is 1.4448. was tempted to sell it when I took eurodollar short, just managed to avoid it ;)

long 505
stop below the 38% fib and trend line at 90
*sigh* -15 didnt anticipate a trend reversal or pullback to the 50 fib

Last edited:
what are your spreads on aud.Im at 3 pips.Moves very quickly.Timing has to be right,tight stops a real problem for me

need this to kick on

Attachments

• snapshot-288.png
    snapshot-288.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 130