Forex is Easy.

lbranjord

Here's how to win every time. Just look for these signals on your forex charts and be a winner ! ! !

Attachments

• NoobGuide.jpg
    NoobGuide.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,003
If I read your chart correctly you work for OandA and you're in charge of quickly spiking out stops, any faster than 3 hours would be 'noise'(y)

I should get a job with a Oanda. They always push through my target profit and never trip it. Adversely, when the price gets within 100 pips of my stop loss, trips it.

I'm profitable finally, but I'd still like to show up in that office and practice UFC on them some days.

Look now, one threat on T2W and they are too scared to trip my stop loss anymore. Everyone, threaten your broker! Now!

Attachments

• OandaRulz.jpg
    OandaRulz.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 269
Waiting for a triple face palm. those are good lol.

Mon Dieu, by jove I think you've got it, no more head and shoulders, no more double top/bottoms...triple face palm!! It's the new garlic bread....:cool:

Look now, one threat on T2W and they are too scared to trip my stop loss anymore. Everyone, threaten your broker! Now!

OK I am going to be serious for a minute.
You were trading USDJPY on the same day as a massive US 10year treasury auction and the US Indices are testing 18month highs (yes, they are both correlated to USDJPY). If your stop had been eaten it wasn't cos Oanda had someone reading this thread.

Anyhow keep it up, I am enjoying the lulz