Does it bug anyone else that the dropdowns come down easily when you pass over them?!

More time for dropdown menus at the top: 'Store/Discussion/K.Lab/Resources/Traderpedia/Community?

• Excellent idea

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not fussed

• Bad idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priceman

Established member
Am I the only one who moves over them when you want to click 'view new posts' and it gets in the way? There's bound to be loads of you saying 'get a life son'. I would rather it wasn't a public poll and just emailed the administrator but that's the way the site works.

Can you just change the timing of the buttons so that it takes a bit more time when you hover over them? I'm no programmer of webpages so don't know if it's as simple as that. Or move them away from each other?

Sorry folks for such triviality when there's the 'Big guns' at play at the moment. ;)

Back to my little hole...

LOL. Yes, absolutely. But not quite so much as to write and complain about it, so good job! I tend to use the View New Posts link, and get fed up with clicking 'Events' by accident.

The site's getting a face-lift soon and those dropdowns will be banished into the abyss forever!

Cheers Sharky, you may aswell delete this thread then mate. Was going to send you a message directly but followed the site guidelines, good boy that I am! :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.