• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] WNJ by JillDallionFund

My own personal view: I decide rationally based on past performace, and recent performance is updated information on the same. Communications by managers can be revealing of their character and therefore useful for me to make an irrational, intuitive decision. I sometimes listen to my intuition and sometimes I don't, and in either case I sometimes regret it.

Good afternoon, can we have an assessment of the darwin from January to today?
thanks

Hi and thank you for your continued support.

We had a bit of a drawdown period starting the year, but we have since recovered and optimistically looking forward. Apologies for the late reply as our approach to trading has not changed.

Drawdown periods are unavoidable. We had been monitoring our performance daily. The drawdown we experienced this year is within our expectation and our risk management modeling. At a high level summary, 67% of our strategies had generated more than 0.6 pip expectancy in the last 12 rolling months. Only a few systems had experienced a deviation from its historical parameters by a couple of sigmas which we had made the decision to pause since early May. These systems form a very small part of our portfolio. We will continue to monitor and assess our strategies accordingly, and also pivot and react to volatile market news in an appropriate manner which may include events such as surprise interest rate decisions, non-farm payroll, and other world economics factors.

Hi and thank you for your continued support.

We had a bit of a drawdown period starting the year, but we have since recovered and optimistically looking forward. Apologies for the late reply as our approach to trading has not changed.

Drawdown periods are unavoidable. We had been monitoring our performance daily. The drawdown we experienced this year is within our expectation and our risk management modeling. At a high level summary, 67% of our strategies had generated more than 0.6 pip expectancy in the last 12 rolling months. Only a few systems had experienced a deviation from its historical parameters by a couple of sigmas which we had made the decision to pause since early May. These systems form a very small part of our portfolio. We will continue to monitor and assess our strategies accordingly, and also pivot and react to volatile market news in an appropriate manner which may include events such as surprise interest rate decisions, non-farm payroll, and other world economics factors.
Thank you very much! Nice weekend

Our WNJ Darwin is being noticed by Darwinex's proprietary capital allocation system through its Darwinia algorithm. For 2022 thus far, we have won the following 8 months out of the 10 months in Darwinia prizes:

Feb 2022: Dscore of 56.40, Ranked #104 for 35,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Mar 2022: Dscore of 58.08, Ranked #147 for 25,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Apr 2022: Dscore of 59.75, Ranked #125 for 30,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Jun 2022: Dscore of 62.82, Ranked #122 for 30,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Jul 2022: Dscore of 64.30, Ranked #13 for 125,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Aug 2022: Dscore of 66.07, Ranked #52 for 55,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Sep 2022: Dscore of 67.74, Ranked #8 for 175,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation
Oct 2022: Dscore of 69.35, Ranked #20 for 105,000 EUR Darwinia Allocation

We believe consistency is the key to long-term profitability. Bearing losses over a prolong period of time is NOT easy for investors but is unavoidable in certain market conditions especially under an algorithm/mechnical system such us WNJ. Our diversified portfolio aims to create a steady profitable investment product that maximizes risk adjusted return allowed in high liquidity FX markets. Our Pf score based on Darwinex's algorithm classify WNJ in the 99th percentile:

View attachment 323217

Investors can be rest assured that we are very confident in our systems and we are devoted to continue re-investing 90% of every dollar we earn from rebates and performance fees back into our systems. We have skin in the game.

View attachment 323218
What is your account laverage? Is it 1:30 or higher ?