• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] TVS by LongVision - lpphbti

Hi lpphbti,

First, let me congratulate you on the incredible performance of TVS, I hope you can continue with it!

I recognized that even though you stopped night scalping in March, the used capacity remains on a high level (screenshot attached). Have you considered working with fractional entries and exits? Your average holding time meanwhile is about 1 day (+ you stopped the scalping trades, see above), so conducting e.g. 3 entires/exits each with e.g. 3 seconds delay (and only 33% of the regular size) could significantly increase your scalability in investors would earn more because of less divergence.

What do you think about it?

Best,
Ben

Attachments

• TVS_scalability.png
    TVS_scalability.png
    25 KB · Views: 12
Hi lpphbti,

First, let me congratulate you on the incredible performance of TVS, I hope you can continue with it!

I recognized that even though you stopped night scalping in March, the used capacity remains on a high level (screenshot attached). Have you considered working with fractional entries and exits? Your average holding time meanwhile is about 1 day (+ you stopped the scalping trades, see above), so conducting e.g. 3 entires/exits each with e.g. 3 seconds delay (and only 33% of the regular size) could significantly increase your scalability in investors would earn more because of less divergence.

What do you think about it?

Best,
Ben
Hi, thanks for your kind words. Yes, fractional entries and exits are on my agenda to improve capacity. I will definitely implement fractional orders in the near future.

Regarding the other points, these divergences are mostly due to news-based EA entries during high-impact news. This delayed entry might reduce divergence, but I'm not sure if it will improve overall returns.

Hi, thanks for your kind words. Yes, fractional entries and exits are on my agenda to improve capacity. I will definitely implement fractional orders in the near future.

Regarding the other points, these divergences are mostly due to news-based EA entries during high-impact news. This delayed entry might reduce divergence, but I'm not sure if it will improve overall returns.
Thanks for the swift reply!
Yes, the fractioning with most of the partial entries being delayed may reduce the profitability of some (not all) of your utilized strategies (just conduct proper backtests to get an idea about the differences). However, the impact may be less than going "all-in" per trading signal with not enough liquidity (your capacity has already reached about 40% on average, meaning the investors already lose a significant percentage of the profits due to big volumes ordered at once).

P.S. If you trade on MT4 I can send you the source code of a tool (for free) which automatically conducts said fractioning of positions. For example you halve the current native risk per position and said utility will clone each an every position listed in the terminal with a custom delay, and also close them in the correct order with delay. Even SLTP can be randomized for said clones. If you need more info, just send me a pm :).

Thanks for the swift reply!
Yes, the fractioning with most of the partial entries being delayed may reduce the profitability of some (not all) of your utilized strategies (just conduct proper backtests to get an idea about the differences). However, the impact may be less than going "all-in" per trading signal with not enough liquidity (your capacity has already reached about 40% on average, meaning the investors already lose a significant percentage of the profits due to big volumes ordered at once).

P.S. If you trade on MT4 I can send you the source code of a tool (for free) which automatically conducts said fractioning of positions. For example you halve the current native risk per position and said utility will clone each an every position listed in the terminal with a custom delay, and also close them in the correct order with delay. Even SLTP can be randomized for said clones. If you need more info, just send me a pm :).
Thanks

Something went wrong with MQL5 VPS. My EA entries were not triggered today after the CPI data. I can't re-migrate because I am out of the station and have no laptop.