• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] BVK by DelorenzoFund

DeLorenzoFund

Hello everybody! My name is Giuseppe. I've been on Darwinex for the past 5 months, I've been trading since 2019. I would like to introduce my strategies here and get your thoughts. Also get to know other traders and be part of the community! I've been trading the same setups for the past 2 years with great results, so I dediced to take the plunge on Darwinex and see where it leads. I've created a variation of four different strategies to hedge risk and diversify accross assets and timeframes.. Please let me know what you think! Thank you and I look forward to getting to know more experienced Darwinex traders! :)

My Darwinex username: DelorenzoFund
My Darwins: BVK, CQL,DXH, FZH
Link to Strategy
Link to Profile

Last edited:
Performance review of my strategies ( September)

monthly review.png

All of my strategies on Darwinex since inception, totalling 215.000 Euros in DarwinIA allocations received. FZH has had a few rough months but I still believe in the potential of the strategy and I'm confident it will go on to outperform.
strategies.png

Last edited: