CMC Markets - Next Generation Platform

I think PC's successful enough not to need ego trips. Either way, it's a shame he's not still around to comment.

Successful people often have the biggest egos imho, but that's by the by, I honestly don't see what he thought he was achieving other than a 'pretty' platform.

I don't blame him for disappearing when the thread took the same sad direction as most - abuse, insults and hate.

Successful people often have the biggest egos imho, but that's by the by, I honestly don't see what he thought he was achieving other than a 'pretty' platform.

I don't blame him for disappearing when the thread took the same sad direction as most - abuse, insults and hate.

Let's clear this up, pc ran because he went against his own promises and was caught out, pay attention peeps!

Desperate and wrong yet again flipper. Stuff pc anyway, he can't handle the truth, if you actually traded u would know this....

Yes, you're right, of course, Dave Seeker. I'd completely forgotten that I don't trade. Thanks for pointing out that the last decade or two was just a delusion.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone could say different - except PC himself of course - I still think this was an ego trip for PC rather than a genuine attempt to offer something new and better for traders.
I think they are on the right track, you are asking for too much in a way too short a time. We are dealing with a trading platform, not a low security home web site.

Desperate and wrong yet again flipper. Stuff pc anyway, he can't handle the truth, if you actually traded u would know this....
I am bound to agree with Ross, clearly he has been around for quite some time, which I doubt very much you have. You are making a fool out of yourself if you continue posting this kind of posts. At least I will give you credit, for the use of a better English language compared to TS.:)

I think they are on the right track, you are asking for too much in a way too short a time. We are dealing with a trading platform, not a low security home web site.

Dont call it Next Gen then ...

A joke or?:)

No, a serious question, perhaps you can't answer it because let's face it there is no advantage - it's stupid. Why two tickets when one ticket has been proven to work for many years. There are two ways to design things - function before form or form before function - I'll let you work out which is the better option that should be applied to a trading platform.

No, a serious question, perhaps you can't answer it because let's face it there is no advantage - it's stupid. Why two tickets when one ticket has been proven to work for many years. There are two ways to design things - function before form or form before function - I'll let you work out which is the better option that should be applied to a trading platform.
Ok, if I could choose I would absolutely pick one ticket with both function Buy/Sell built into the same ticket. But I knew that with the CMC platform setup it would have been tougher to rebuilt, so I settled for two tickets instead. I hope that solves the riddle why I have been talking about two separate tickets.:)

Last edited:
Why not - if you claim something to be 'Next Generation' - it better be.
Did you really go for that promotion trick?:) However, they have some nice features built into the platform, and the execution model and price feed engine could be something really good if they can get it all together working properly.

We all wanted single click trading tickets but pc's 100 million platform can't deliver, lol, what s crock. So we are lumbered with this piece of sh2t platform instead...

Ok, if I could choose I would absolutely pick one ticket with both function Buy/Sell built into the same ticket. But I knew that with the CMC platform setup it would have been tougher to rebuilt, so I settled for two tickets instead. I hope that solves the riddle why I have been talking about two separate tickets.:)

No riddle, just wondered why you seem so enthusiastic about a spread bet company that offers two separate tickets instead of one, continually slips stops, has slow execution, and doesn't offer tear-off or pop-out tickets (unless this has recently been added), what exactly are the 'nice features' you are referring to?

No riddle, just wondered why you seem so enthusiastic about a spread bet company that offers two separate tickets instead of one, continually slips stops, has slow execution, and doesn't offer tear-off or pop-out tickets (unless this has recently been added), what exactly are the 'nice features' you are referring to?
Well, if you are not impressed by their platform and performance, take responsibility, move on to another SB. Or have you lost a lot of money and want to get even by ranting this way? I have stated over and over again that I like what the platform is set out to do.

They have narrow spread, no re-quotes and seldom "price no longer valid", slippage yes but how much is it really in average, and has it been improved after the upgrade? You can move the stop and target directly on the chart, although the charts at the moment need much to desire. Some of you guys that trade live with them seems to post your own agendas, and not give good reports, that somebody like me, who are not able to trade live with them can depend on being somewhat accurate.

We all wanted single click trading tickets but pc's 100 million platform can't deliver, lol, what s crock. So we are lumbered with this piece of sh2t platform instead...
Take responsibility of your own trading environment, move on to another SB if you find them being so terrible. Or do you have a love and hate relationship with CMC next-gen?:)