Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
67 pages of fcta demonstrating that you can take a horse to water but you can't make a donkey drink.

(n)

Sure you can make a Donkey drink;

1 shot of Vermouth, 1 shot of white sambuka, drizzle over crushed ice and at the last minute add cranberry juice and two scoops of dead donkey. Light it with a sparkler which you leave in the glass as decoration. Voila. I call it a Flaming Dobbin.

Hmmm,

I'm not one to judge and I agree the results speak for themselves.

If you can stomach a 700+ drawdown (and thats just in the first 3 weeks) then all I can say is you better nerves then me.

Closed positions 12940.0 Pips $10388.7
Open positions -226.0 Pips -$2263.9
Total 12714.0 Pips $8124.8
Pips 12714.0
Profit $8,124.79
Trades 33
Average pips/trade 385.3
Winning trades 29 (87.9%)
Average trade time 40.6 hours
Maximum drawdown -730 pips
Subscribed users 0
Has live users No
Ranking 1565
Running weeks 3

You are a moderator whom, I think T2W really have been fooling people
zulutrade works on mini that is not 730 pips it is 73 pips on same day
of two trades that did not meet the my strategy I close them out.

Can't you see that i also made Twelve Thousand pips, why you did not question
that. for the period in question I made 1,290 pips
You can check that on fxpro account they are the same

I am actually laughing at all of you. So modrator cannot read trade results:clap::clap::clap: who appointed you. I am sorry T2W need to over haul itself
forget if you anti-God, anti-Christ or Bible.

Oh dear - haven't really done your homework have you. I started working in the markets in 1993. Before the bloody internet even existed matey. First job was as a trader for a medium sized investment / custodial bank.

Honestly FCTA - I am now trying to help you. I suggested you have your own personal private thread for this stuff but that suggestion seems to be being ignored. But I can't say it more plainly - this is a forum for robust debate and the simple fact is, no-one has stepped forward in agreement with your ideas yet, largely I think because you haven't said anything of clarity.

You cite Madoff frequently and hurl thinly veiled accusations at others, which I think puts you on fairly shaky groud as things stand. At the moment you're truly doing yourself no favours.....

Ok let us play ball now.

Nice ego promotion but you failed to say this would be the best way to trade
GBP/USD market you were criticizing. YOu do not have alternative option besides
trading in the age of ignorance. After 2008, the system have been exposed that
banks don't actually trade besides trusting Madoff and other crooks hiding here
and there and irrational investment strategies.

Frankly I do respect old experience of yours. 1993 was my first job as teaching Geography to under-graduate students on how to read maps. Already I learnt more
about fuzziness and roughness of map surfaces before when you started trading.

This is the line that Mandelbrot have pursued and tried to apply it to markets since
1965 or so. He is the only one that have a very close shave on how to detect what is
wrong with crowd movements. The entire crowds and indeed the entire world including yourself could adversely wrong in their market expectations. This is what speculators should be looking for when greed, and fraud and dishonesty got hold of main market movers. You don't just get what is chaos or fractal and you come to call names
and boast of your experience.

If there is any small retail trader who believes that they can continue to imitate
reckless and unrighteous crowd behaviour like yourself as part of it, let them go ahead. If they want to
beat you guys hands down and even their brokers, then let them listen to me
don't block them.

I speak of Madoff as an example of lack of knowledge of people we entrust money to manage for us, why banks and other hedge funds invest what is entrusted to them with just one old crook for 35 years, and then come to the front to speak of robust computerised derivative hedge funds techniques. Is it not the same techniques that a nobel winner have used to wiped out billions in the past.

Common GammaJammar what market did you moved the one that crashed in 2008?

No I did not say my thread should be move to private forum, you are the one suggesting that. It should be here, but you have to talk at the same academic level with me in the field of chaos theory. If you cannot shut up. :-0:-0:-0 and hide your ignorance

It is because when I give you an answeer that hits you below the belt you start shouting like a baby, my thread should be move what do you think other younger people are learning from you?

For those talking of 67 pages they simply use their IQ to turn facts into errors or inflate figures
or reports. In the past we talk about different IQs. those measure on worm and evolution scale
and those on the God's standards.

Why you do not want me to mention wrong investing methods like hedging funds
with Madoff.

Last edited:
OK Johnny Big Bollock, gimme the Hurst Exponant on GBP/USD (daily with a 25 day lookback period). A number to 1 decimal place accuracy will do.

My friend the Hurst Exponet is not applicable to live events or what crowd will do until the event has occurred and generated historical data.

67 pages of fcta demonstrating that you can take a horse to water but you can't make a donkey drink.

(n)
Hust exponet is good for horse to carry water up hill as first applied to the Nile
Econometrician took it blindly or just look for anything that can be used to
fool the masses.

I am expecting Elefteros and charts who are reading results upside down just to blackmail the thread to publicly say they are sorry. Especially Elefteros who is supposed to be a moderator of the site.

I know Mr. Chart from day one has been out defending his ignorance. I am sure
Elefteros will be honourable enough to defend his position as moderator
and say sorry to the forum for misleading them.

Or defrauding the public about my results.

Anyway, today's trade call was accomplised as described despite GammaJammar's
troubled mind about the direction of the day.

I wished GammaJammar offered a better solution before now,

Have nice day all of you,

You've claimed to have some knowledge of fractal mathematics

I've just asked you to provide one of the simplest fractal numbers (ie the Hurst Exponant). Whether the number is useful or not is irrelevant.

This has been a trivial calculation since at least the publication of Ho's book from 1991 or thereabouts (when loads of use were exploring it's ability to act as a proxy for volatility).

You have refused to provide the number.

I shall let other readers of this thread draw their own conclusions from your unwillingness/inability to do so.

You've claimed to have some knowledge of fractal mathematics

I've just asked you to provide one of the simplest fractal numbers (ie the Hurst Exponant). Whether the number is useful or not is irrelevant.

This has been a trivial calculation since at least the publication of Ho's book from 1991 or thereabouts (when loads of use were exploring it's ability to act as a proxy for volatility).

You have refused to provide the number.

I shall let other readers of this thread draw their own conclusions from your unwillingness/inability to do so.

Why do you want me to be wasting time in what is not useful to the probem
at hand.

You cannot use it to act as a proxy to volatility you will be wrong, you can only have an
index that expressed pass events and not what is to come. You cannot argue this blindlly
because since 1991 ( loads of you have been exploring it's ability to act as a proxy for volatility). WITHOUT SUCCESS!

it did not work. what is the point throw it away. Why are you pround of what is not
working. Seek the right method by first listening to the other party.

Apparently loads of people have built unworkable snake-oil models around it foolishly and selling this to others. That is what is called academic fraud of the secular world!

Invite others, let us debate, If they wil be able to explain what is fractal to the public. I can only help but point you and the rest to the right directions of what you have been doing wrongly, but not by insults to cover ignorance.

Last edited:
shut up you blithering idiot

This is a free chatroom: For only $9, you can activate Chatzy Plus. Chatzy Plus is:

First it is free, then for only $9. Why can't you just publish your charts here free.
I wonder what they are paying $9?

Do anyone have idea ?

Why do you want me to be wasting time in what is not useful to the probem at hand.

I do not use chaos theory in my trading, nor do I use the Hurst exponent.

I've studued the Hurst exponent, and whilst its relatively useful, I have no need of an indicator to verify what my eyes are telling me. However, if I so wished, I could dig out an old indicator drag it onto a chart, and give a dashing blade the answer he seeks.

As you presumably have studied this subject in far more depth than I have, then you presumably could do the same. If I can do it with such relative ease, then I'd expect in order to defend your integrity, then you should be able to do it too.

I think the time has come to put up, or shut up.

I do not use chaos theory in my trading, nor do I use the Hurst exponent.

I've studued the Hurst exponent, and whilst its relatively useful, I have no need of an indicator to verify what my eyes are telling me. However, if I so wished, I could dig out an old indicator drag it onto a chart, and give a dashing blade the answer he seeks.

As you presumably have studied this subject in far more depth than I have, then you presumably could do the same. If I can do it with such relative ease, then I'd expect in order to defend your integrity, then you should be able to do it too.

I think the time has come to put up, or shut up.

But he is wrong in the first place, why do I need to defend my integrity on what is wrong. Look fractal concept is not about number or just index or mathematics. It is about space a matter can occupied. It now depend what you defined as a matter and how large the matter is - as thiny as a fine sand particle or as large as the universe. Which number is he looking for? the space occupied by a fine dust, or a country, the whole earth, or the universe?

What if I am saying fractal also refers to Time, just like we have fractals for matter,
we also have fractal of TIME, where does he is tiny little mathematical index fit in?

Can 't we sometime accept that not all things are amenable to wrong mathematical ideas?

If I were you I will just shut up for what I know nothing about, Hurst Exponet is not a trading indicator, if there is any it is fraud. Do you get it now.

If I were you I will just shut up for what I know nothing about, Hurst Exponet is not a trading indicator, if there is any it is fraud. Do you get it now.

You claim a detailed knowledge of chaos theory, and someone has asked you an extremely simple question that you've so far refused to answer.

If I where you I'd answer the hurst exponent question and hope that satisfies them or otherwise you run the very real risk that someone will ask you a more complex question :LOL:

You claim a detailed knowledge of chaos theory, and someone has asked you an extremely simple question that you've so far refused to answer.

If I where you I'd answer the hurst exponent question and hope that satisfies them or otherwise you run the very real risk that someone will ask you a more complex question :LOL:

Wait a moment, Hurst Exponent is not chaos theory, why do you what to also join them in exposing their foolishness. Do you think I could easily ask google "what is Hurst Exponent" whatever mathematical number he is looking for to give me the answer to post back to him?

How many times have I given Bible reference which people decline to accept as valid
references? No I will not give an answer to what is not relevant,

Can he tell me what is chaos theory and fractal and their application to finance? That is the focus. You cannot shift focus to irrelevant indicator or index of measurement to prove what is right or wrong. If he agreed that they have been trying to use number since 1991 why bother with such inquiry?

I'll give you a clue. Its between 0 and 1
My friend I know FDI,
The question is let us exposed its wrong useage.
Go to your chart GBP/USD can you use it?

If it is 0 it is smooth surface or else it is rough surface.
This is fine if it is just to interpret what roughness and smoothness is.

Which is the same as separating righteousness from unrighteousnes among
crowd behaviour . The ony problem though is that you will not get your 0 and 1
until after market has closed or the behaviour has taken place.

We simply look on to Bible for measurement of roughness and Smoothness
using trusted God 's TIME scale on how we ought to be investing.

Is that too difficult to understand. You simply feel it cannot be possible
this is bane of people's roughness and misbehaviours here, may I say
evil hearts.

If you invest in wrong time scale or cycle you are unrighteous
you will lose the investment, better wait till righteousness
returns to market.

When people were selling toxic bonds, in 2006 they just
unrighteous of end of major market cycle. Simply the could
not foretell whether it is end of cycle or not.

So with little rattle people were scared to dead and panic
set in.

"Behold now, I have stretched out My hand against you and diminished your rations. And I delivered you up to the desire of those who hate you, the daughters of the Philistines, who are ashamed of your lewd conduct. (Ezekiel 16:27)

My concern currently now is on something else, how we can collect
the rations God took back from sinners last year. Since we already know why God took back
those rations.

Now waiting for your comments

Last edited:
Come friendly aliens, reclaim thy son Daniel.

Ode to Daniel, the donkey at the typewriter.

Oh, you know all the words, and you sung all the notes,
But you never quite learned the song, you sing.
I can tell by the madness in your posts,
That you never quite learned the song.

fcta (aka God's Direct LIne) has produced many laughs but his sheer other worldliness precludes communication with anything remotely human so I will now depart this thread and pray for his soul and that the almighty forgives him trying to screw people in His name.
Or someone provides suitable medication.
Lucifer :devilish::devilish::devilish:

fcta (aka God's Direct LIne) has produced many laughs but his sheer other worldliness precludes communication with anything remotely human so I will now depart this thread and pray for his soul and that the almighty forgives him trying to screw people in His name.
Or someone provides suitable medication.
Lucifer :devilish::devilish::devilish:

This God's line aslo produced good results - and use you to exposed the
in you foolishness to people following because claimed you know how to trade but you don't
Let's see how.

For 9 months you have insulted me, blackmail the thread and mock God,
even threatened etc. Even when I challenged you to a battle you ran.

Let us see how God used you to exposed the foolishness of most you here

See examples:
1. GammarJammar's weaping like a baby calling on T2W

well I ademit I've had a bit of fun, but to be fair I also made a serious point in my last post. This is a forum where the culture is one of robust debate, and where people feel strongly enough there are provisions for private, self moderated threadds. I happen to think that bible related trading is a concept that would fit well with that, and if I came across someone's private thread on the subject then fair do's - not for me to interfere.

But out on the public boards I'm afraid it's just tough poo poo - we all get shot down from time to time, and that's just life.

The fact is this guy has a commercial website that he's linking to, every other post. Normally those links get deleted by T2W management anyway, so he's doing well to still have them in there. Mostly because non of us have reported him.

Anyway - I have a feeling I'm gonna get bored soon. And once myself and Mr Charts get bored of the thread it may struggle for readership anyway, who knows

Just my $0.02

GJ

If he is bored who cares! except those that think the thread is a threat
to them. So he conspired with moderator called Elefteros

Without reasoning Elefteros concluded that GammarJammar must be right
What IQ was he using? turned 73pips drawdown into -700
and could not at the same time imagine how 12,940 pips were made

and started blowing trumpet of 730 drawdown !!!!!!!!

Hmmm,

I'm not one to judge and I agree the results speak for themselves.

If you can stomach a 700+ drawdown (and thats just in the first 3 weeks) then all I can say is you better nerves then me. Closed his eyes to read the first line that says 12940.0 Pips $10388.7

Closed positions 12940.0 Pips $10388.7
Open positions -226.0 Pips -$2263.9
Total 12714.0 Pips $8124.8
Pips 12714.0
Profit $8,124.79
Trades 33
Average pips/trade 385.3
Winning trades 29 (87.9%)
Average trade time 40.6 hours
Maximum drawdown -730 pips
Subscribed users 0
Has live users No
Ranking 1565
Running weeks 3

Can you see? those following GammarJammar >>>>Moderator
without reasoning or thinking concluded that too. No need to check
facts.

700+ drawdown, huh?
spanish rides again
Next thing will be a coffin trade :LOL:

Yours truly,
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

I am still waiting for the likes of foredog to join you in the :mad::mad::mad:
I told you he is snake oil how could he stomach -700 pips in one day.

Mr. charts with all due respect leave this thread, you are no longer needed
:sleep:

Still waiting for Elefteros as moderator to tell the forum that he made mistakes, if he cannot do that, it is still ok because it just tell others the calibre of moderators in the forum.

Last edited:
Nov-4

Performance Check = +65pips
To varify us
Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
-------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together, if we can resist it.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, 3 hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.63957

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63957. Extreme case will be 1.63026

2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64885

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

Attachments

• nov-4.jpg
    nov-4.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I for one am bored now and intend to try and leave you to it from now on. I say try, because to be honest there's something so maddeningly rubbish about the stuff you post that it ends up being like an itch I have to scratch.

But I've said all I can and at the end of the day you have an agenda to pursue and no-one's gonna get in your way, no matter how much more sense they might talk or how much market experience they might have. So I'll leave you alone with your inferiority complex, conspiracy theories about Madoff and refusal to answer questions about fractal maths in order to restore your credibility. It occurred to me that you are the most perfect example of 'Fractal Wrongness' I have encountered on these boards in a while, and as a result I think it fitting that my final contribution to this thread is an illustration some here will know. After that I'm done.

Enjoy........

Attachments

• fractal wrongness.jpg
    fractal wrongness.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 187
Well I for one am bored now and intend to try and leave you to it from now on. I say try, because to be honest there's something so maddeningly rubbish about the stuff you post that it ends up being like an itch I have to scratch.

But I've said all I can and at the end of the day you have an agenda to pursue and no-one's gonna get in your way, no matter how much more sense they might talk or how much market experience they might have. So I'll leave you alone with your inferiority complex, conspiracy theories about Madoff and refusal to answer questions about fractal maths in order to restore your credibility. It occurred to me that you are the most perfect example of 'Fractal Wrongness' I have encountered on these boards in a while, and as a result I think it fitting that my final contribution to this thread is an illustration some here will know. After that I'm done.

Enjoy........

I laugh at your picture of fractal wrongness:clap:
You think fractal is only about pictures

How many times will you say you are bored and come to say you are bored
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...interested-what-i-am-doing-69.html#post963994

Ok on conspiracy how can one deluded person as you called me dig up conspiracy theory about Madoff. it is there in public how fund managers, the gurus and the intellengential of the industry where investing with him for 35 years.

Check the list to see which bank is there, you said you were trading for banks
and moving heavy volume of trades, that I am inferior. But I am able to
asked whether you were merely moving people's money to Madoff?

Why not say yes or no and let the devil be ashamed, instead of I am bored, bored

He was paying people handsomely:cheesy:

His account was arrested yesterday, he is now denying knowing that Madoff
was running huge snake oil ponzi via network of banks and fund managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.