Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcta,

Vendor tags are not given to threads but to individual members where they may be actively engaged in promotional activities to sell a product or service.

Paul

If you post a response where you expect me to respond directly and I did not, maybe you are on my ignore list. Eg. GammaJammer; Mr. Charts etc. You can discuss your post with Mr Charts as the chairperson of all deviant posts to the thread. I do not need to see them anymore.:D:D

Yes, and the winner is.........GammaJammer.
And your prize is to take the opposite side to all fcta's trades.

And so, I have the honour of presenting this richly deserved award to fcta:

Attachments

• fcta.jpg
    fcta.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 314
The guy himself has said that he wants to sell his "predictions". He should, imho, therefore have a vendor badge - t2w's very own "mark of evil" :):):)

He's already got a vendor badge.... Unlike some around here :LOL:

He was given the badge of shame after my comment was made :innocent:
The powers that be obviously noticed he was selling god.
Of course the whole vendor thing is quite a grey area so it can be hard for the mods :cry:
Richard :LOL:

Gents

As a hard core atheist attack dog I know I'm not exactly a prime candidate for the role of T2W spiritual advisor,

however, having said that, don't you guys think this character has had enough.

I mean, he's got a vendor tag now and all he's doing is basing his trades on bumf he's read in the Bible ( I think ).

As long as he's not banging on about chuckin peeps off the top of mountains because he objects to their life style choices or denying rights to a specific gender or calling people animals because they don't worship the same version of the invisible man as him or telling people what they can or cannot drink/eat or telling people to obey Gods law and not man made laws then.....?

well, what harm is he doing ?

why not just let him get on with it ?

let him play his fiddle !

Anyone that buys whatever it is he's selling will get exactly what they deserve, yes ?

You all know what the thread's about, if you don't like it, well, don't come here,

sound reasonable ?

dd

Last edited:
a fool and his money are easily parted and if someone gives their money to him, its their own stupid fault when they could put it into the market instead.

a fool and his money are easily parted and if someone gives their money to him, its their own stupid fault when they could put it into the market instead.

I am amazed at the ways unbelievers reason here.:clap::clap::clap:
First it was banned him, he is a scam, don't believe what he is saying, and then it was
about I am wrong about 27th February, how can he use Noah's experience foretell what
will happen in the market. Now it is about vendor badge. I did not even know anything about
vendor's badge.

What are you people afraid off? that I will sell my trading method to fellow Christians who believes in their God? What concerns you with a Christian who wants to buy a Christian method?
Or maybe that I will preach the Good News to lost souls?

And most of you are old timers here. What are you people afraid of?
Come-out from your hiding and spill it out. My method is scientific and I can use it
to foretell any market provided I can chart that instrument on Metal trader.

I am not a maroon as some of you have painted me to be and I am well verse in the
field of chaos that I talked about. I don't care whatever years of experience some of you have here or spent in trading floors, you based your analysis on some elliot waves, or Gan or some fanciful model that cannot see into the future....Full stop.

........some of you chat like very inexperience people ........Is there anyone of you who want to challenge me and say this is where I am wrong or fooling people?

Please explain what happened on the 27th of feb on cable, I can't see anything special.

Why do these types of people attempt to beat you into submission with War and Peace length posts?

Please explain what happened on the 27th of feb on cable, I can't see anything special.

First renounce that I am not a scam, then try to find out facts before you call for ban, then go back to my first thread to this point. You will find what I said about 27th Feb. If you cannot do all of that, then go to Genesis 8:13-14, and verse 22, if you still do not get it, come back then I will charge for it.

so... cable, Feb 27th........ spec-feckin-tacular it was!

Attachments

• cable 27.gif
    cable 27.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 181
First renounce that I am not a scam, then try to find out facts before you call for ban, then go back to my first thread to this point. You will find what I said about 27th Feb. If you cannot do all of that, then go to Genesis 8:13-14, and verse 22, if you still do not get it, come back then I will charge for it.

No, you shall pay me £106 a minute.

*Waves jedi hand*

8:13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
8:14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

and the market went up for the day, then dropped off the next and now its at about hte same place......... :eek:

I fail to see your point?

Attachments

• cable 27.gif
    cable 27.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.