CC's New Broker Account

New Shorts taken - Stop Set 200 above (again)

I have entered shorts on the GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY again

If these stops get hit we will be trading a new range and I will have to change my strategies

List of gains for mid-day today

Here is a shot of the trades today and the gains/losses incurred

Hope some of you are catching some of these pips

Cheers

Attachments

• CC Account Update Mar. 24 13.32.jpg
    CC Account Update Mar. 24 13.32.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 206
Trade List - Losses & Gains

A rocky week coming to end and some weekend squaring is putting my trades in the black instead of the red this time :)

here is the account snap shot and trade list

I'm long on GBP/AUD & GBP/NZD
Lost 200 pips on GBP/NZD
Gaining some lost pips on EUR/JPY back today and hopefuly on next weeks action we will see some further downward movement

Cheers

Attachments

• CC Account Update Mar. 27 07.46.jpg
    CC Account Update Mar. 27 07.46.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 181
how much capital they have ?
i heared that the NFA will require a minimum capital of 20 million $ soon .

here is the newest list for brokers capital :

http://www.cftc.gov/files/tm/fcm/tmfcmdata0704.pdf

with your account size u should choose a decent broker , and it will be better if it is not a market maker ... just my opinion .

agree

how much capital they have ?
i heared that the NFA will require a minimum capital of 20 million $ soon .

here is the newest list for brokers capital :

http://www.cftc.gov/files/tm/fcm/tmfcmdata0704.pdf

with your account size u should choose a decent broker , and it will be better if it is not a market maker ... just my opinion .

Tar agree,

C_C we know you are using ACM, why not a ecn broker with these amounts, if you have other recommended brokers would you like to share them, or in a PM

Karl

1 of several

Tar agree,

C_C we know you are using ACM, why not a ecn broker with these amounts, if you have other recommended brokers would you like to share them, or in a PM

Karl

Hi
Thanks for the link - If there are any in the list that you would like to recommend shoot them out - I'll give them a whirl as well - It really matters not where I trade - I always find money to make somewhere :) - I take my hits when they come.

I've already traded with several brokers listed on that list - some I still use others I don't.

Update : GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY up - GBP/NZD GBP/AUD up - USD/CHF up GBP/CHF down

Here is a snap of the trade list with p/l

I'm still long on the GBP/CHF and if my stop is hit I will wait for a better entry at a lower price

Cheers

Attachments

• CC - Account Update Mar. 29 23.22.jpg
    CC - Account Update Mar. 29 23.22.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 187
Trade List Update

Hope some of you took some tips as some of these are turning out well

Here is a snap of the account listed trades
Cheers

Short GBP/JPY near 144 and USD/JPY near 100!

Attachments

• Account Update Apr. 01 08.29.jpg
    Account Update Apr. 01 08.29.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 190
Trade Listing - GBP/CHF long is up 500+ pips

Here is a snap shot of the trade list for end of this week
NFP = a loss of another 660+ jobs Wowzy

I did Short GBP/JPY and lost a 200 pip stop - I'm shorting again at a higher price level - EUR/JPY is another short I just opened -

The recent range moves have been quite nice and I will look for more opportunities on pairs that are nearing their extremes of ranges

Here's a snap of the trade list

Happy Pip Hunting!

Attachments

• Open Trades Apr. 03 08.15.jpg
    Open Trades Apr. 03 08.15.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 153
Here is a snap shot of the trade list for end of this week
NFP = a loss of another 660+ jobs Wowzy

I did Short GBP/JPY and lost a 200 pip stop - I'm shorting again at a higher price level - EUR/JPY is another short I just opened -

The recent range moves have been quite nice and I will look for more opportunities on pairs that are nearing their extremes of ranges

Here's a snap of the trade list

Happy Pip Hunting!

maybe u r right but dont fight that animal G/J

I don't fight - just look for new ops

maybe u r right but dont fight that animal G/J

Hey there Tar

I don't fight trends - that is a loosing battle - I am long on all yen crosses overall but at these levels I'm not that long yet. I am waiting for correction to enter long again there is not much point going long on the yen crosses right now until this range top zone proves heavy resistance or breaks - Given the GBP/JPY upward moves I think we might see a big tumble next week since BoE rate decision is due and there will likely be some flight from risk - of course it's all speculation until it happens.

I can spare the pips (I never trade what I can't spare) long on GBP/JPY at 120 up to 134's etc...

COT data will be next on my plate for the weekend

cheers everyone and have good weekend!

GBP/JPY Short @ 150.42 is up 220 pips - Open trades Listing

GBP/CHF - Long Is up 400 + pips
GBP/JPY short is up 220+ pips
USD/CHF long is up 50 pips

GBP/AUD long is up 200+ pips
GBP/NZD long is up 400+ pips
CAD/CHF long is up 200+ pips

AUD/JPY short is up 20 pips

here is a snap shot of the trades
Cheers

Attachments

• Open Trades List Apr. 07 09.46.jpg
    Open Trades List Apr. 07 09.46.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Open trades list 2 Apr. 07 09.47.jpg
    Open trades list 2 Apr. 07 09.47.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 153
hey , nice trading , if u swing y not swing shares as well , more opportinuties there ...... ?

This weeks Trades List

Here is the snap shot of this weeks trade list

Attachments

• Trade List Apr. 14 10.11.jpg
    Trade List Apr. 14 10.11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 177
Yikes!

c_c405 :

seems your broker ( ACM ) maybe they r in trouble , becarefull ! the police visited ACM offices in the look for probes of a potential fraud !

Francesc’s Weblog Police raid ACM Geneva office in a suspected financial fraud case

Swiss Business in English: Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe

Well I have withdrawn money without any problems and my initial investment of $5000 usd was recovered. Everything from this account is pure profits and my initial risk is completely gone - If they go under I will not lose anything really - They are not my only broker ( I trade with several firms) so if they do I'll be alright - although a little choked about the profits made being lost -

All forex brokers experience problems due to the many flaky investors who blame brokers for their losses instead of blaming themselves - It matters not to me - What does matter is will they pay me my money when I submit a withdraw form - That is above all the most important question to be answered - ACM has answered with a deposit to my bank account and that is good enough for me. FXCM experiences these problems as well and with all the crap circulated about them I have never had a problem getting my money back out of them for my hard work.

Again it's of no concern to me as long as they wire my money to me when requested.

I will read the links of the raid now to see whats going on - Maybe I will move my money out of them if this news story is true and scary enough.

Cheers and thanks for the heads up!

www. uforex.co.cc

I went short on GBPUSD at 1.49 , huge resistance above, cable looking overbought in the short term range

Last edited: