Best Thread Capital Spreads

Isn't it amazing that Capital Spreads actually exist? I just tried a series of £1/pip trades and they are all filled with ridiculously long delays. Why do people day trade with them? It is astounding to me they even exist, it really is. What a fking joke.

I've been doing the same thing on cable out of boredom, and finding not only that but twice I've lost my position and been confronted with:

An unexpected error has occured on the system. This has been automatically logged and reported to the system administrators.

Please click here to return to the home page.

What they are doing is not sensible purely from a self-preservation point of view. Are people really so stupid they will put up with a service like that? The mind boggles.

I prefer IGINDEX , and i think CS good for small punters for position trading not for scalping .

fx scalper, if i remember correctly, is on "dealer acceptance"...... this means delays

he is on dealer acceptance because he continually tried to 'scalp' our prices .. as his name suggests.

the vast majority of clients (more than 99pc) are on 'auto trade accept' which takes just a few seconds to process and has no dealer intervention.

We are not just going to sit here being picked off by a scalper merely because he swears at us on the comment threads

Simon

fx scalper, if i remember correctly, is on "dealer acceptance"...... this means delays

he is on dealer acceptance because he continually tried to 'scalp' our prices .. as his name suggests.

the vast majority of clients (more than 99pc) are on 'auto trade accept' which takes just a few seconds to process and has no dealer intervention.

We are not just going to sit here being picked off by a scalper merely because he swears at us on the comment threads

Simon

You are such a liar, Simon. My friend Arabian is not even an fx trader. He just does £1/pip trades and he sees the same thing. You are now rejecting trades for no reason other than the fact that shorting cable is just easy money. You are such a dishonest person.

You are now rejecting trades for no reason other than the fact that shorting cable is just easy money

I've found going long easier money but hey... Considering how many times I have seen you moan about CS on this thread, why do you still have an account?! Everyone else I know left them when they had issues... Let it lie mate!

I've found going long easier money but hey... Considering how many times I have seen you moan about CS on this thread, why do you still have an account?! Everyone else I know left them when they had issues... Let it lie mate!

I have a few thousand pounds with a few SB companies. God Knows why. I have been using OANDA today with 3.5 pips on cable. Pretty impressive they are too.

The thing is I have a bee in my bonnet about Simon's outfit because he is so dishonest and such a BSer.

I can't be arsed anymore to be honest. If he has enough morons to fleece, good luck to him.

Loved cable shorts. Pretty quck movement there.

Simon
Honestly Simon, I don't understand why you give FXSCALPER so much attention. The moderators will take care of it anyway, if he is using improper language (as they have done before). Instead, please do comment on the others that have more serious issues trading with CS lately, and are also using correct language while expressing themselves on this thread.

Reactions: ian
I've had trades rejected many times on the ftse and getting unfavourable fills at prices that weren't available on the markets at times on equities trades courtesy of your company. I don't use your company for this reason along with a few others - if you can't deal with traders that turn a profit such as FX then it speaks volumes about your shoddy business model.

I've had trades rejected many times on the ftse and getting unfavourable fills at prices that weren't available on the markets at times on equities trades courtesy of your company. I don't use your company for this reason along with a few others - if you can't deal with traders that turn a profit such as FX then it speaks volumes about your shoddy business model.

Hey Masq,

The funny thing is I haven't really been making money from them. I am actually down on my account with them. Also, I just do £2/pip. It is hilarious when you think about it.:D

Hey Masq,

The funny thing is I haven't really been making money from them. I am actually down on my account with them. Also, I just do £2/pip. It is hilarious when you think about it.:D

Well the joke's obviously on them if they lost themselves a fish. But I guess every customer is with the tactics they employ.

Simon are any of your clients on credit? What's the general solvency of London Capital Group like at the moment?

i took this from the CS daily market news which might shed some light on why bonds £1pt now gets a dealer ?

...Trading volumes are in almost terminal decline with the exchanges indicating that turnover this month may be the lowest for many years. Private investors are seeing the opportunity for their day in the sun as small volumes are moving prices like never before. On the 3mth interest future markets there used to be thousands of contracts on the bid/offer spread. Nowadays you are quite likely to see just 20 to 50 on either side. Two years ago a sell of 3000 Eurodollar futures would have been immaterial, today you might actually move the ‘Global’ Libor fix for the day with such a sum.....

i've more or less stopped trading since the ftse stops on my system even on the 1m became 10+ points [usually 3-5pts. the usual 5 min trades became 40pt stops from 10pt]and i kept getting chopped out. IG INdex actually rang and asked why i had stopped trading. i explained the volatility problem and asked if they find me a system that works in these market conditions with reasonable stops and i'll trade it. :)

From what i gather most pros are not trading much and if they are its small bets and quick take profits. the money seems to be in the corporate/municipal notes but there doesn't seem to be a way to trade that?

My My bad fills, slow platforms, re quotes and refer to dealer.

Is it now hitting home how these firms opperate ?

Give your £££ to charity or go Direct Market Access and get real service.

Can comment on Capital Spreads as after several unwelcome sales calls from these people I asked why should i deal with you when Direct Access is cheaper, more reliable service.

Read what others say about these Firms

Arabiannights,
Tell me why they would regect fills when the platform states the quoted price ???

My My bad fills, slow platforms, re quotes and refer to dealer.

Is it now hitting home how these firms opperate ?

Give your £££ to charity or go Direct Market Access and get real service.

Can comment on Capital Spreads as after several unwelcome sales calls from these people I asked why should i deal with you when Direct Access is cheaper, more reliable service.

Read what others say about these Firms

Just so others know the facts.

Tom Tom still uses spreadbet firms himself but yet constantly complains about them. Check out his posts, 90% of them since joining are about complaints and how he will take them to the cleaners.:LOL:

I do use direct market access tomtom old boy, I trade for a living... capital spreads is for my amusement - I actually quite enjoy the bad service, useless platform and incoherent pricing - gives it a bit of character.

I do use direct market access tomtom old boy, I trade for a living... capital spreads is for my amusement - I actually quite enjoy the bad service, useless platform and incoherent pricing - gives it a bit of character.

It is definitely amusing. Especially when you consider Simon will come here and tell us how brilliant they are.:cheesy::cheesy: