Can't Hide Your Feelings Anymore

I like the fact that you can now see details about recommended posts. It certainly explains a lot now...

Such as what.

I know you can see everyone elses pip buddies, but i can't say I've looked into the nitty gritty of who does who's etc. I ain't that sad bro'.

Have you noticed any interesting trends that you would like to share here?

:)

:LOL:

CB has just given me some rep for the 1st time :clap:. Thanks CB. (afterall I've given you plenty :whistle:)).
:idea: You're not Scottish by any chance are you? you know the type, drops a 50p piece and it hits you on the back of the head as you reach to pick it up.....

To be honest JT Ive only given a few out 6 i think . Although I enjoy reading all posts which is why I havent really bothered..... I hope the people who post appreciate their own contributions...... Although perhaps with the new style it may save peole writing replying, nice post, or I agree etc.. I dunno...... plenty of characters at T2W Some good postings and some good humour ...... (y)

I Think That There Are Certain Old School T2w Members Who Have Not Been Given Enough Pips (GOOD POST RECOMENDATIONS) In Their Time As T2w Members, as this function took off, after they moved off into the sunset.
Just For The Fun Of It, I Think We Should All Go To A Post Of Both Chartman & Fettered Chinos, And Show Them Some Love By Offloading Some Of Our Pips Onto Them.

Lets Face It, These Guys Did A Lot For T2W. They Deserve Some Recognition For Their Efforts I Think, Better Late Than Never. Lets Give Some Some Gold Tags :idea: TODAY!

IT CERTAINLY WILL BE A NICE SURPRISE FOR THEM IF & WHEN THEY LOG IN AGAIN!

ARE THERE ANY OTHER old school T2W MEMBERS OUT THERE WHO YOU FEEL NEED TO BE GIVEN SOME (ALBEIT A TAD LATE) RECOMMENDATION?

:clap:

Last edited: