Can I just buy a black box?

roger122

Can I just buy a black box? Even if it only makes 1-2 successful trades a week..

I'm looking to trade equities, I have built servers in the past. I have Ninjatrader and Tradestation but no code to execute and not sure about setup/config. Anyone know where I can get something pre-configured with code ready to run?

Thanks!

There will be countless vendors offering "black box" solutions to your "supposed" trading needs. However, (in my view) none of them work on a consistent basis with most having curve fitted past results to show profits which then fail to perform into the future. You would have paid for something that you wouldn't understand how it worked and unlikely to get any money back as all vendors state that past performance is no guarantee of future success. Why are you reluctatnt to develop your own strategy which you can then develop on an ongoing basis ?

There will be countless vendors offering "black box" solutions to your "supposed" trading needs. However, (in my view) none of them work on a consistent basis with most having curve fitted past results to show profits which then fail to perform into the future. You would have paid for something that you wouldn't understand how it worked and unlikely to get any money back as all vendors state that past performance is no guarantee of future success. Why are you reluctatnt to develop your own strategy which you can then develop on an ongoing basis ?
I've attempted it multiple times, and the journey for a black box becomes a black hole.