Buy Robusta At £22.33 or 2233p

The Baptist

Established member
My first call on Rob to buy was at the 1100 level about 18 months ago..

I believe a 3/4 year spread bet of £10 a pt will yield a susbstantial return expect prices in excess of 3000p then 6000p and further on this to new all time highs possibly in excess of 10000p.

If 6000p exceeded returns approachng £4oK per £10 bet....

On IGs crap 2 day chart its now at 19.63. If you are choosing to make a long term bet, is there any reason why you are not doing it with a direct access brokerage ? I understand the tax reasons - but the spreads are wide and I would not trust a spreadbetter with any amount of money over the long term.

Jan 2008 Rob Coffee is a 1945 Buy

Hi the level for the new near term contract is 1945 now up from 1933 yesterday.

I use a spread bet company for tax reasons my spread is also only 4 pip as I scale in slow and hold I rarely get requotes.

Which direct access brokers do you use, how is it working for you?

Hi Baptist

I use IB - but not bought any robusta futures with them. IG is my SB which one do you use ?
Always strikes me as strange that no one is willing to take a punt on commodities any more - coffe, platinum will make further highs next year. My problemis getting the charts. Do you know where i can get free EOD comm charts ?

IB might well have some but I havent looked into it...

Yrs
CT.

I SB with CMC and run a Metastock 10.1 EoD charting system through Paritech who I would recommend ask for Bill.

Thanks JOC, will look in to it.

Baptist - you happy with CMC ? The only way to win with SB is long term I suppose...

I only position trade.

anyone know a good direct access broker with rob coffee and other futures access plus the rest ie.forex etc..

anyone get in at 1945 as tipped.... outstanding trend over the last 3/4 months 25% move £10 a pt should have yielded £5000..