Buy GBPUSD.

UM_manager

One of our methods indicates a good upward perspective for GBPUSD.

We've entered a long position at 1.8550.

pattern_xas11.gif

Oh, you are so incredulous, my friends.

The market price at 12:26 PM was around 1.8605. It is only +55 pips against 1.8550. Compare with the target : 1.8750 (+200 pips). Furthermore, the same information was posted on another forum at 12:02 PM (1.8590)... The market is too fast today, and I had to spend some time to create the image and to post it.

P.S. We suppose, a short-term correction may take place from the 1.8650 level. So, you'll, probably, be able to open your longs at 1.86 or lower.

Good luck!

6 hours to post an image? You are having a laugh!!

Last edited:
That depends whether incredulous means the same thing as sarcastic (I know it doesn't btw).

UM Manager

Your trade was excellent. We took a similar market view this morning just after 7:30 (London time)

Do you see your trade to be of short term? (day) or do you hold a longer term view.

Regards
Texas

smbtnt said:
What's the target?

The target is 1.8750.

wasp said:
That depends whether incredulous means the same thing as sarcastic (I know it doesn't btw).

This means mistrustful here.

Texas_Hedge said:
Your trade was excellent. We took a similar market view this morning just after 7:30 (London time)

Do you see your trade to be of short term? (day) or do you hold a longer term view.

Thank you, Texas_Hedge. The target is supposed to be reached within a week. The maximum expected duration for this trade is 10 trading days.

lighten up

Cheers UM for the English lesson but I think I'd pointed out earlier I had a grasp of the language allready.

As for the setup, it does help if you are gonna point these things out, you do so pre the event, unless your running some sort of journal, it doesn't really help anyone otherwise you see. I'd pointed out the setup on Saturday on the new weeks currency thread but then I'm not inclined to play competitions here, so good fortune with the trade. ;)

UM_manager said:
Oh, you are so incredulous, my friends.

P.S. We suppose, a short-term correction may take place from the 1.8650 level. So, you'll, probably, be able to open your longs at 1.86 or lower.

Good luck!

Dear Hook Shot, smbtnt, please, read this once again.

UM_manager said:
The target is 1.8750.

Thank you, Texas_Hedge. The target is supposed to be reached within a week. The maximum expected duration for this trade is 10 trading days.

UM Manager.

That is achievable. If you traded this morning at a similar time (7:30) London. Maybe we could talk. (privately) email?

Texas

UM_manager said:

There is no need to go all Oracle on me buddy!

1.8605 - set buy limit on cable. 3 contracts.
Target: 1.8750
SL: awaiting further instructions from UM.

wasp said:
As for the setup, it does help if you are gonna point these things out, you do so pre the event, unless your running some sort of journal, it doesn't really help anyone otherwise you see. I'd pointed out the setup on Saturday on the new weeks currency thread but then I'm not inclined to play competitions here, so good fortune with the trade. ;)

Probability maps for different currency pairs are published on a regular basis on our site. From time to time I post them on forums, usually on Sundays.

smbtnt, S/L : 1.8515

Hi UM,

Have entered long at 1.8605.

What's the stop loss for this one? I've put 1.8565 for the moment...

Cheers,
Karmit

Ihate to repeat this on and on, a full set of an entry consists of 3 issues

(entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit (entry stop target) exit

Monster Trade

UM_manager said:

UM - You'll have to excuse me I'm not all there upstairs............ the strangest things amuse me.
However, that was a Monster Trade......... and it has come back just as you said it would.
You are the Godfather........... I hope you can live up to this!

Cheers

Hook Shot

UM_manager said:
Probability maps for different currency pairs are published on a regular basis on our site. From time to time I post them on forums, usually on Sundays.

smbtnt, S/L : 1.8515

Just over 1.5 risk reward. Not used to such large stops but am willing to give this a go.

Also I have a signal long at 8481 - will see how cable pans out before I put this on.