Brexit - in or out

Don't worry about me lads, I'm looking forward to haggis for breakfast...:p

I might have to pretend to be a remainian in order to make it out of Scotland alive, I'll have to go back a few pages and learn some of Atillas quotes..

Welsh saying getting out bit different to the Scots.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 74
Yes they are, lot better than i though, disappointed in Scotland, they constantly moan about being a country etc etc etc.......then want to be part of a super state.....go figure.

Mike, no way would i wana be chasing Haggis in the morning in mi boxers.....:p

Just had a large supper, so enthralled with this, didn't taste any of it.......:rolleyes:

My guess is the ECB is keeping the EURO on a steady line (albeit falling slowly) whilst Osborne's 'no Brexit plan' allows Cable to crash.

My guess is the ECB is keeping the EURO on a steady line (albeit falling slowly) whilst Osborne's 'no Brexit plan' allows Cable to crash.

One would hope that Cameron comes out in the morning with a plan to go forward. I expect the idiot Osborne is going to look very stupid in this debacle.

One would hope that Cameron comes out in the morning with a plan to go forward. I expect the idiot Osborne is going to look very stupid in this debacle.

Osborne sealed his fate with his last ditch "emergency, immediate tax raising" speech, he won't last, doubtful Cameron will last either.