Box breakout pro scalping

G M

Most of these minors eat up your profits in spreads.Stick to e usd.

I had no experience of them. So I paid whatever was asked while not knowing what their normal spread should be. They are in fact tradeable and their normal spread is reasonable.

I need the minors to increase the available choices. Otherwise, I end up looking too hard into the few majors, finding signals that are not really there.

Forex trading is a fools game... more than 95% "loose" ...and trading minors is suicidal

Opposites attract... 8 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas ...and pointless, unproven generalities add nothing to a discussion

Keep trading BJ and 15tlb. (y)

PS: Happy New Year!!!

Forex trading is a fools game... more than 95% "loose" ...and trading minors is suicidal

Interesting observation. What would you suggest instead ? I have no experience of the other markets. Do other markets somehow have more generous counterparties ?

Even though a lot of my trades are loosers, they are not wiping me out. I am prepared for the game.

you write so authoritatively on trading and related topics you must know which markets are better than others and more for yourself ....

Actually, all I had is forex play experience. I don't believe the counterparties in other markets will be that much different. Care to give me a short cut on something better ? I noticed a lot of people don't do forex. I magine they have a reason for it. Currently I don't know what that reason is.

and all the effort, blood, sweat coming to nothing increases the hurt further

I don't find this coming to nothing. I find what I learn from this is positive for stocks.

I had no experience of them. So I paid whatever was asked while not knowing what their normal spread should be. They are in fact tradeable and their normal spread is reasonable.

I need the minors to increase the available choices. Otherwise, I end up looking too hard into the few majors, finding signals that are not really there.

Every time you trade a cross or minor , you pay 2 to 5 pips spread , the profit potential is much lower on the minors due to lower volatility of minors.

Your system is no good , you were buying counter trend line at 1.3261.A down trend line had been formed.

Well if your trend technique is that reliable, we'd all be using it. I had a feeling the eur was going up. So my buy level was as good a reversal point as any.

Now that I am short, it might go up now :).

Anyway, feel free to comment on the trades if you wish. I have a very robust ego and can't be hurt easily. But once I believe in something, I will go down with the ship with it. So I may not take advices even if offered in good intention. I will not be offended by them, however.