Box breakout pro scalping

grin304l.jpg
:devilish:

The problem with calling trades , is you have to stick to your call and not mix them with your other trades , otherwise readers get confused.

Actually I did not lose this morning , I did a lot of other trades , and am just leaving for gym.These trades went into profit of 8 pips and did some short scalps at 56 and 40 , and sold retracement at 28 .The problem is they can't all be called , there are too many trades to be called.35 is good resistance.

The problem with calling trades , is you have to stick to your call and not mix them with your other trades , otherwise readers get confused.

Actually I did not lose this morning , and am just leaving for gym.
These trades went into profit of 8 pips and did some short scalps at 56 and 40 , and sold retracement at 28 .The problem is they can't all be called , there are too many trades to be called.35 is good resistance.

Yes I agree with you, You might also have some longer term trades, that are still running or a few scalps over averages thrown in, that has a complete different picture to the one displayed.

Actually I did not lose this morning , I did a lot of other trades , and am just leaving for gym.These trades went into profit of 8 pips and did some short scalps at 56 and 40 , and sold retracement at 28 .The problem is they can't all be called , there are too many trades to be called.35 is good resistance.

Take a look at 35 resistance

Attachments

• IMG_28122012_091043.jpg
    IMG_28122012_091043.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 115
Next resistance sell is 1.3215 and 1.3230 using the trend retracement method in post 2.

1.3190 is also key resistance

Next resistance sell is 1.3215 and 1.3230 using the trend retracement method in post 2.

1.3190 is also key resistance

See how price touches key resistance at 90 and and later falls back for 10 pips , that is how professional scalpers make a living , by scalping key levels.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 139
These professionals must be scalping my 10 pip stop.

Another few pips taken off short at 90 , and done it several times.....just need to know where and when to buy , and at what time .The stop size does not make any difference , because you can close it earlier .

Stopped b.e. On this occasional the professionals scalped 20 pips to knock me out.

You are trading the wrong pairs , trade only eur usd .It is the best pair to trade.

If you had gone short at 90 , you would have made pips.I have been showing all morning 90 level.

You must have learn't from Barjon and his systems.:LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_28122012_103016.jpg
    IMG_28122012_103016.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 169
Nope. Until I get the stats, I haven no interest in his system. I am running my own system.

Here are today's boxes.You can sell at top of boxes in down trends and buy at bottom in up trends.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 135
Good trade

Erh, it was a good trade the last time when they took away 20 pips of profit from me when I said the professionals were scalping for 20 pips instead of your estimate of 10 pips. Same can happen again. Nothing is good until in the pocket.

Last edited: