Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a valid reason why you're doing USDEUR instead of the standard EurUSD? The former makes me dizzy. :)

Just for a little bit of fun! But no reason, I realised after posting that it was the non-conventional way round!

Just for a little bit of fun! But no reason, I realised after posting that it was the non-conventional way round!

No problem but can you post EurUsd instead so we are on the same page? :) ditto for GBPUSD. Let's stick to convention so everyone is on the same page.

See the A-B-C corrections, i.e 3-wave moves in SPY

Here one from the train! How’s about this for extra froth with you morning Coffee!!! 95% buy/long bias.

Is it me or is there a lot of bearish activity on the daily!!! With breathing room to bottom bolly band! I could be wrong

A tremendous win for Fibo is aborning, folks. Prepare for fun to the nth degree.

ELITETRADER has entered T2W forum. Let's extend them a warm welcome :):):)

Fibo extends a warm welcome to Baron (ET owner), Magna (ET's Jerkwater USA rancid cop) & destriero (Des) :)

It appears I will not need to troll ET no more. They have seen the thread and have sent their top gun "destriero" after Fibo.

THEY are here instead of me going there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How serendipitous is that?

Fibo could not ask for more sheer pleasure.

Now here's the thing. What will Destriero do without a cop on his side when he goes up one on one against Fibo?

Hide and watch! :):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Prepare for LIVE TRADING contests, T2W vs ET.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

Fibo took'em all out but could not take out destriero as each time I would get banned, so there never was a fair fight. We might get that now, hahahahahahaa

ET poster and TOP CALLER like Fibo named, volente_00 has passed the word around by PM to Elitetrader's elite 30. Even Clubber Lang is here. They may never return to ET, the cesspool it has become.

Watch for new enrollment that makes a b-line for my thread. :):):):cool::cool:

Fibo in HEAVEN. Jesus H christ, what fibo can do in a fair fight when there is no cop to shoot him in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

View attachment 264997

Here one from the train! How’s about this for extra froth with you morning Coffee!!! 95% buy/long bias.

Is it me or is there a lot of bearish activity on the daily!!! With breathing room to bottom bolly band! I could be wrong

Short continues unabated but now with a twist. Arrives at 423.6% fibo. As soon as you see a Trendline break (red trendline), close S and go L

I brought a house in London (or at least have a mortgage) late last year. Having a little knowledge in the finance and real estate industry - hedge risk with 5 year fixed. This is a value add property, which I brought below market.

Hopefully 5 years the world gets its sh1t straight

You know more about London than I do. But here, US housing is in trouble, big trouble.

You know more about London than I do. But here, US housing is in trouble, big trouble.

U.K. is still posting price growth in the regions (midlands and north inc. Wales).

I have locked interest for 5 years and have a nice buffer before I hit negative equity. But that’s not to say things are on the mend, I am expecting further declines post-brexit, what ever type we get that is.

So I am Long on property, but currently a few pips below entry.

No hurry amigo, jujitsu = top-notch stuff :)

It’s good for the soul indeed. You will find that for any amount of training you do, your mind leaves your body and you enter survival mode. This is where you go when you’re 2 pips from your SL and you hold firm and reap rewards.

Very nice feeling.

Fasten seat belts - eurozone economic numbers abound! Plus Carney is grabbing the microphone in Paris.

Here are a some fun Fibonacci facts:

"The (ab)surd golden ratio"
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4325 "The Golden Ratio Skeptoid Podcast #325"

Welcome Des :) What took you so long? I noo you'd come. Your mistake was ripping off clients who are relatives of Mark. big mistake. Baron could lose ET just because of YOU. Lawsuits are piling up. It would be funny for sure, but not what I want, to see you, Baron and Magna in orange suits with big numbers on your chests. I'll visit but its not a happy day for me. Just give the money back, clownshoes!

Tell Baron this ....................... when TD Ameritrade leaves as a sponsor, the others will jump ship so fast, Baron's head will spin out of control. Stop the TRADER bleed now before its too late.

Here are a some fun Fibonacci facts:

"The (ab)surd golden ratio"
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4325 "The Golden Ratio Skeptoid Podcast #325"

Des,

if Baron's still uptight about my post in his thread, tell him not to be, its what I do for real in real life. I came across harshly because he's being a jackass and way overboard = some kind of sick compulsion to be super thin. Worse, he's getting no p**sy at all. Yawn!

My post on page #34

Jesus H Christ, way overboard. Easier: Organic yes, don’t eat at night, at restaurants eat anything you want if it’s just twice/week, don’t cut anything you enjoy which means the couple glasses red wine or beer, Bread, cake, etc. Get the morning interval type walk in daily (1 hr)
Lick good pussy often better than CoQ10 supplements. Gyms are the most egregious processed food of ALL - avoid

Goodluck.
:)
#331 Mar 16, 2019

lisa-world-travel likes this.

Wating for EurUsd chart :)

Here we have it - before I get beaten up (for fun), my EURUSD chart... short continues. No positions identified on this chart yet, but looks like any engulfing daily rejecting off the 50 EMA looks to play into further downward pressure and C wave still to complete.

Thoughts?

4 hour below this for extra detail. Price still getting kicked off the 50 and 200 EMA.

Now off for Kumite (no not the karate stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.