Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ....................... the exodus is strongly underway across the board ......................... they say UK is the absolute worst for an expat to live. I agree. But my home, California might catch up fast due to the logarithmic level of chaos and violence and riots and whatnot already in vogue and due to escalate to epic levels.

Its a big f***up

Time to consider leaving for Big Joe? Yes. I'm gong HOME baby. I'm going to Thailand, to my neck of the woods in seclusion where there is never ever going to be any crime, riots and garbage. that's where I am going back to.

Likely this year.

BEAR to get underway in the next downwave very soon.

UK ranks as one of the worst countries to live in the world
08542a20-515e-11e9-bbfe-57f1319c11f6

Lianna Brinded
Head of Yahoo Finance UK
Yahoo Finance UK5 September 2019

Hey guys ....................... the exodus is strongly underway across the board ......................... they say UK is the absolute worst for an expat to live. I agree. But my home, California might catch up fast due to the logarithmic level of chaos and violence and riots and whatnot already in vogue and due to escalate to epic levels.

Its a big f***up

Time to consider leaving for Big Joe? Yes. I'm gong HOME baby. I'm going to Thailand, to my neck of the woods in seclusion where there is never ever going to be any crime, riots and garbage. that's where I am going back to.

Likely this year.

BEAR to get underway in the next downwave very soon.

UK ranks as one of the worst countries to live in the world
08542a20-515e-11e9-bbfe-57f1319c11f6

Lianna Brinded
Head of Yahoo Finance UK
Yahoo Finance UK5 September 2019

Time to consider leaving for Big Joe? Yes. I'm gong HOME baby. I'm going to Thailand, to my neck of the woods in seclusion where there is never ever going to be any crime, riots and garbage.

Please tell me there's no internet as well. Please.

BEAR market underway in earnest in California ......................................... can the great weather of California save the state? NO!

Do you have a Fibonacci chart for that as well?

Hey guys ......................... special word to T2W member, wackypete2 ................ RIP Pete, you can come back soon, I'm leaving. See below, Pete

Get the f*** out of New Jersey, Pete. Go to Bali, Indonesia since you already said you prefer it to Thigh_land.

I'll look for you there down the road ..............

Good luck, Pete :)

Hey guys ......................... special word to T2W member, wackypete2 ................ RIP Pete, you can come back soon, I'm leaving. See below, Pete

Get the f*** out of New Jersey, Pete. Go to Bali, Indonesia since you already said you prefer it to Thigh_land.

I'll look for you there down the road ..............

Good luck, Pete :)

Just shut up and go already.
Are you sure you're not going to try and open a trading school in India??? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hey guys ................................ August 25th, 1:07 PM ........................ nobody knows or suspects this yet. NOBODY. Not the government not the Medical experts. Nobody!!!

Germany Corona Virus chart:

BEAR market corona virus Wave 1 up ended April 2

Wave 2 down ended August 2

Then from August 2, there is a small seemingly insignificant 5 wave move north. I suspect this is the 1st wave of Wave 3. It has already cott the attention of the Media. But what the Media don't know, nor do the scientists nor doctors or experts, is that this is the warning 1st mini upleg of WAVE 3 called the 1st of the 3rd. The next upleg is the dreaded 3rd of 3rd ........... this is when BEAR pours on the coal, takes out all stops as he fires on all cylinders. The weeping and gnashing of teeth will reach a cacophony.

At around about the time of the start of such cacophony, the boys in London will echo in unison, "that mother***** Fibo called it right again! The London boys will use the word "perspicuity" when talking about Fibo. Then they will come to T2W and read this thread and say in unison, "The Israelis crucified him, Trader333 banned him 8 times, but then Postman will correct them all by saying that no, that was his brother, this guy is the new one, a one of considerable intemperate disposition - avoid at all costs"

Hey guys .................... yet another call of the century that defeats all scientists and experts and doctors. Plugs 'em all.

Australia corona virus:
sleepy apparently dormant now relatively since July 30th.

Like Germany, the 3rd of 3 is ready to fire. How will you know its fired? Screaming and shouting in the NEWS in Australia, that's how. It will be such a big story that the entire world will know that Australia is taking it in the ass by a giant c**k that has blocked his vas deferens to prolong the pleasure

(Speeding along at high speed in Ossyland I got pulled over out in the desert) and the Man said to me, "drinking beer and driving is a big no no, you're going to do some time" He was shocked to hear my reply .................. "not if I'm drinking a Foster, no judge will sock it to me"

His reply, "you're American?" Yeah I said. His reply, "well in that case, give me one too"

We drank on the side of the road for a half hour.

God's country? Yeah baby

Hey guys ............................. when you hear the News about the skyrocket Corona in Thailand ................... know this

All experts have missed the fact that this quiet is the calm before the storm. Wave 2 down is completing.

Then Wave 3 up begins

All tourism will be permanently shut down from the temporary 2021 consideration. It will be permanent

Fasten seatbelts

Wave 3 arriving any time now ................. been hard to time it but key thing is knowing its on its way and getting out of the way.

Vix & USD blast northbound to the extent that the Media drops a giant sausage in their shorts is the signal that its underway

Hey guys ................................ August 25th, 1:07 PM ........................ nobody knows or suspects this yet. NOBODY. Not the government not the Medical experts. Nobody!!!

Germany Corona Virus chart:

BEAR market corona virus Wave 1 up ended April 2

Wave 2 down ended August 2

Then from August 2, there is a small seemingly insignificant 5 wave move north. I suspect this is the 1st wave of Wave 3. It has already cott the attention of the Media. But what the Media don't know, nor do the scientists nor doctors or experts, is that this is the warning 1st mini upleg of WAVE 3 called the 1st of the 3rd. The next upleg is the dreaded 3rd of 3rd ........... this is when BEAR pours on the coal, takes out all stops as he fires on all cylinders. The weeping and gnashing of teeth will reach a cacophony.

At around about the time of the start of such cacophony, the boys in London will echo in unison, "that mother***** Fibo called it right again! The London boys will use the word "perspicuity" when talking about Fibo. Then they will come to T2W and read this thread and say in unison, "The Israelis crucified him, Trader333 banned him 8 times, but then Postman will correct them all by saying that no, that was his brother, this guy is the new one, a one of considerable intemperate disposition - avoid at all costs"

" but then Postman will correct them all by saying that no, that was his brother, this guy is the new one"

Postman will tell everyone @fibo_trader was a Fucktard of the highest order!

Hey guys ............................. when you hear the News about the skyrocket Corona in Thailand ................... know this

All experts have missed the fact that this quiet is the calm before the storm. Wave 2 down is completing.

Then Wave 3 up begins

All tourism will be permanently shut down from the temporary 2021 consideration. It will be permanent

Fasten seatbelts
"All tourism will be permanently shut down from the temporary 2021 consideration. It will be permanent"

Just make sure you are there BEFORE they shut it down! I heard covid is transmitted over the internet so you will need to disconnect that when you get there.

Wave 3 arriving any time now ................. been hard to time it but key thing is knowing its on its way and getting out of the way.

Vix & USD blast northbound to the extent that the Media drops a giant sausage in their shorts is the signal that its underway
Yeah you timed it wrong 5 times all ready you waste of space. Have you got your plane ticket yet!

Hey guys ......................... shocking, shocking, shocking that Fibo missed this clear and stunning mess-sage

Go to FRED ............... St. Louis Federal Reserve website and type in Civilian unemployment rate and then see chart of

UNRATE

from 1945 - current.

Now observe this ...................... Great Depression was 1929-32 on the Price chart so unemployment rate peak was in that time period and then dropped steadily to arrive into the chart shown above.

Now count the waves starting left and go right and don't forget to look for A-B-C's which means 3-legged waves with the C-part being a 5-legger if visible easily.

Doing this you should b able to clearly see the A-B-C-D-E triangle which ended this year in early 2020. The year 2020 low is therefore the end of Wave E.

What you re seeing now therefore since the completion of Wave E is the spectacular
WAVE 5 .........................

this Wave 5 is living up to the reputation of a TERMINAL WAVE that shoots out of the 4th wave triangle.

It should have a clear internal subdivision of 5 waves. Thus far we have subwave 1 up and now subwave 2 down which is still not complete. Then comes Wave 3 up, then Wave 4 down/sideways and then wave 5 to finish up the run.

Then will come 70 years of Prosperity.

Fasten seatbelts

Another thought-ing ...................

how were they measuring the unemployment rate back then in the 1900s? They say that it reached 25% but did the method to calculate it change thereafter? If it remained more less the same, then its clear and obvious, that given the today's Rate at 10%, that we still have a ways to go to get to 25%.

Why?

Because it would be highly odd for a Wave 5 to fail = fall short of a Wave 3. Therefore we must cross 25% by current measuring methods .................

However if we calculate by Shadowstats method we are already at 35%. So therefore in this event I would have to say that the real unemployment rate during the Great Depression hit a peak of 45%

Bloody unbelievable sh*t going on ....................... History being made ................... they who the fck is they were singing and chanting that as soon as the virus died down, everything would go back to normal. They are only now waking up to the fact that its anything but normal. 30% of the bizzzznesses are never coming back. Layoffs are accelerating instead of slowing .....

A day without a nite, a nite without a day ......................

Normally Epic Economist is ................... weird ................... but this one is not bad IMO

Dow Jones daily ......................... Ending Diagonal Triangle ................... when lower trendline breaks, the avalanche begins.

See where I marked "4" on the chart? If that is correct, then start counting waves from there to count 5 waves in the Diagonal

If LUCK is on my side, this will be correct.

If not, then its just another kick in the ass and keep at it.

Warriors never quit

1598394853883.png

Hey guys ................... T2W's best asset strikes again ............. his name is Nowler and he has made my stay at T2W full of laffter. He and he alone makes the entire JOKES thread redundant. He is 32 years of age, wants to get a vasectomy, wants to go live n Sri Lanka for a decade, currently makes 14k pounds per year but trades Crude Oil futures. :):) I would love to import him into the US

PRICELESS!

An airplane is about to crash with only 5 parachutes on board.
A doctor says, “Save the women.”
A young mother says, “No, save the children.”
A lawyer says, “Fuck the children.”
Nowler asks, “Do we have time?”

see post #31 first, then read thru' to the end. Special note of post #38

An airplane is about to crash with only 5 parachutes on board.
A doctor says, “Save the women.”
A young mother says, “No, save the children.”
A lawyer says, “Fuck the children.”
Nowler asks, “Do we have time?”
While Fibo still trying to count the parachutes...poor lad can't count past 1...misses the entire plane crash. He thought he was looking at the largest equity market in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.