Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2W accelerates QE as of today by 42%

members online = 12 ,,,,,,,,,,,, but shows as 17 ................. but for the last several days and weeks the difference in the 2 numbers was at the most "1" but mostly "0"

They've learned some new methods even though they have not given up some of the old ones.

QE is everywhere. Bubble, bubble, bubble every damn place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heck, it even took Georgy to finally realize that nothing is working in this BUBBLE except UP UP UP so he said, f***k it and is not playing no more. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

George Soros bashes President Trump, explains why he no longer participates in this market bubble
Published: Aug. 12, 2020 at 10:52 a.m. ET
By
Shawn Langlois
‘I am confident that Trump will turn out to be a transitory phenomenon’

T2W accelerates QE as of today by 42%

members online = 12 ,,,,,,,,,,,, but shows as 17 ................. but for the last several days and weeks the difference in the 2 numbers was at the most "1" but mostly "0"

They've learned some new methods even though they have not given up some of the old ones.

QE is everywhere. Bubble, bubble, bubble every damn place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heck, it even took Georgy to finally realize that nothing is working in this BUBBLE except UP UP UP so he said, f***k it and is not playing no more. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

George Soros bashes President Trump, explains why he no longer participates in this market bubble
Published: Aug. 12, 2020 at 10:52 a.m. ET
By
Shawn Langlois
‘I am confident that Trump will turn out to be a transitory phenomenon’

No Georgy, no, no no, you can't think that way. Bubble, bubble bubble is an excuse for losers. Technical Analysis takes into account ALL Price action and here's the trumpster, it also takes into account all, all, all, ALL shenanigans of any sort or variety. Its ALL part of the game of PRICE.

Just because methods are failing, the wrong course of action is to state MARKETS ARE RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They've never not been rigged!!!!!! PRICE ACTION includes everything including shenanigans and all actions even of George Bush. The only exception is acts of God and even here Price quickly recalculates and recomputes in a heartbeat.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Boom!!!!!!!!!! There are no excuses allowed in the Markets. You either win or lose or live or die or just barely survive.

The Law of Trading = Law of the Jungle = YOU & only you are totally responsible for the condition you are in!!

Wake up, Georgy! Don't be such a billionaire p***y!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You could always nail the Bank of England again. That would have me rolling on the floor laffffing my ass off like there's no tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just keep eating your own shit @fibo_trader
fibolunch.jpg

I know what Postie's thinking ................... Has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5? :):)
Can Fibo send flowers to Postie's address now that he knows the IP? Yes. :)

Can Fibo know more about Postie than he hisselffff knows about hissself? Yes!

Get the IP package, clown, you're a sitting duck. After you get it you're still going to need Fibo touch ups by going into DOS.

Not being freindz with Fibo costs, costs a great deal :):):):)
I love flowers. Send me some roses and I'll suck your dick! Dont send me roses and you can suck mine!

Where are my flowers? Are you ready to suck my dick yet?

T2W ............... 14 members ................ but 20 stated .... prime time US markets ongoing

Extrapolation into the future suggests that QE at T2W will get even more advanced. After all we are in a bubble. So its quite reasonable to expect the % jump to first hit 50% - it is after all a Fibo number. Then I believe it will progress to 61.8% over the course of the next weeks. A year or two down the road apiece there might be only none or 1 member but it will state 100.

Fighting to survive, to stay relevant. Hey, Donald's doing the same thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey these are strange times we live in. Heck one could even call such times as "day without a nite & a nite without a day"

Talk about entertainment of the nth kind in this Bubble!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Best part is ................. Trader333 wanted to give me counseling!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S&P 9 points away from a New All Time high!
Dont you look a complete dick now @fibo_trader.
Two time loser. 2018 AND 2020.

Couldn't play the game!

T2W: if it were a stock on the NYSE would Warren Buffet/Fibo buy it? NO! Why? No value!!!
No Growth! No return on Capital. No Dividends. No loans against collateral for springboarding!!!!
No Earning Statements, NO balance Sheets. no DATA FLOW = PRICE CHART DATA.

NO SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO Funeral count service to ascertain and/or estimate DEATHs of incoming newbies.

No stated VPs or CFOs or Directors or boards. These folk have no names, no credentials, no track record.

Stock Price currently = $326/sharer

Book Value = minus $36/share

Fundamental Analysis: SELL SELL SELL

Technical Analysis: Go SHORT and put the whole ranch into the SHORT

T2W: if it were a stock on the NYSE would Warren Buffet/Fibo buy it? NO! Why? No value!!!
No Growth! No return on Capital. No Dividends. No loans against collateral for springboarding!!!!
No Earning Statements, NO balance Sheets. no DATA FLOW = PRICE CHART DATA.

NO SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO Funeral count service to ascertain and/or estimate DEATHs of incoming newbies.

No stated VPs or CFOs or Directors or boards. These folk have no names, no credentials, no track record.

Stock Price currently = $326/sharer

Book Value = minus $36/share

Fundamental Analysis: SELL SELL SELL

Technical Analysis: Go SHORT and put the whole ranch into the SHORT

In a jam, all nite long on the telephone to get help in exasperation, dismay and hurt as life savings blow
But nobody calls you back and even if someone did, they have no change in course - mantra stays unchanged for 20 years!
Fast forward to after death ...............
You used to call me Daddy, now you don't call me anymore.
Why oh why do you not call me anymore?

1:22 drives the emotional pain and transgression against humanity HOME!

Nobody can survive ths in a BEAR of such epic proportions!!!

Get the fck out of here, Trader333 and don't look back. 20 years without a salary. Are you frigging daft? I got to Lightnng McQueen. He got the message. Get out now, you're in your mid 50s, you don't got a lot of time left to make your stash. Do it now, amigo!

Fibo's epic BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend ................

Dara of UBER
just threatened to quit California altogether after the California Labor Board put a ramrod up his ass.

Dara's stupidity? Dig it baby! He still does not know that the rest of the world will follow California like night follows day. Has anybody understood the power of Fibo-town? Has anybody dug that if you take out California, the USA loses 90% value as a stock?

Nah! Nobody knows doodly!

They say people are leaving CA in droves due to the high prices of housing. ................. But they always come back like jilted lovers recovered. The weather? Does not exist even in Heaven.

Old man and woman crossing the road and some punks were honking their horns to get them to hurry as they hobbled along the crosswalk in stark terror and overwhump and overwhelm. Cops at intersection were watching. Fibo jumps out and helps the oldies across. Looks at the cops and they did this. (see below) The old lady could not stop hugging Fibo with, "young Man, God will never let you down!" The traffic had come to a total halt until Fibo got back to his car.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

From post #4963 ............ see subsequent post about how the pattern became instead a double-top but same neckline holds valid. Will it break? That's what I am waiting for!!!!!

Jump the gun? No way, Jose. Red red wine

1597259808087.png

1597260029190.png

Fibo's BEAR market inevitability at 2 degrees of Trend

When the poor shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich.

Notice the resigned note of failure in @fibo_trader 's posts. The life is gone. Fibo realises he is a busted flush and a two time loser and all the effort he has put into this thread is for nothing.
He was trying to convince us he is a master trader so he could sell people a training course in scam capital of the world India, but now we can all see he's a useless turd with no trading skills. There's no way anyone is buying a course from him or one recommended by him. He will have to start again on another trading site.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

T2W ............ business was bad, falling off a cliff .................. :)

The owner summoned his members to a meet up in London. They all showed up for the emergency measures to save T2W meeting.

"Things aren't going too well, guys," he announced grimly. "So to perk up readership and newbie counts, I'm announcing a Trading Records show and tell contest this week ending Friday, which will grade/rate each trader at T2W and the results posted on the front page of T2W for ALL to see. . The trader with the most verified net earnings for 2018 and 2019 gets a blow job."

"What do the losers get?" asked counter-violent

The owner looked at him and said, "The losers get to give it."

The Saturday online member count dropped to minus 200

I know what Postie's thinking ................... Has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5? :):)
Can Fibo send flowers to Postie's address now that he knows the IP? Yes. :)

Can Fibo know more about Postie than he hisselffff knows about hissself? Yes!

Get the IP package, clown, you're a sitting duck. After you get it you're still going to need Fibo touch ups by going into DOS.

Not being freindz with Fibo costs, costs a great deal :):):):)
Where's my flowers fuckwit!
Your not selling a scam trading system here.

Status
Not open for further replies.