Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of desperation for millions of Californians is so staggeringly high due to the fact that BEAR has generated a situation that is busting all capabilities of the govt. orgs that hand out survival money. The backlog is so huge, they might never catch up and all the while there are many being shunted into homelessness and hunger.

Hunger has gripped Americans like never before.

And while people are dying the politicians are bickering and preventing the funds being doled out to the needy.

One giant fckup. Every fckin day is a sad day for Fibo nowadays

Video from April. But we are in August now and its Wave 3 aborning. Wave 3 is soooooo much more powerful than Wave 1. The video therefore only shows what happened in Wave 1, its level of hunger etc., ..................... its going to get a whole lot worse

GREAT DEPRESSION 2 = GREATER DEPRESSION is fully underway as per this thread call

Rent moratorium reversal or delay + Mortgage moratorium reversal or delay + lockdown + job loss + slow crawl unemployment benefits + govt. inability to get over their infighting = Great Depression moving in like a tsunami

Thread call is oh soooo underway in earnest. And below it was only April. Now in Wave 3? Jesus H Christ!

Video from April. But we are in August now and its Wave 3 aborning. Wave 3 is soooooo much more powerful than Wave 1. The video therefore only shows what happened in Wave 1, its level of hunger etc., ..................... its going to get a whole lot worse GREAT DEPRESSION 2 = GREATER DEPRESSION is fully underway as per this thread call
And yet the markets are going on to new highs every day! Which is the opposite of this thread call.
You post the same old shit every day and 'the bear' never appears. Once the new highs were reached that negated ANY call for a bear market. This bull is still running and you're too blind / stupid or stubborn to admit it.
Everyone else is making money day after day and you are sitting on the sidelines with your thumb up your arse telling everyone how good you think you are.
Kapish!

The first 20 pages of this thread have Great Depression pictures that show the 1929-32 era.

Now dig this:

Great Depressions are following the Fibonacci Sequence .............. nobody has thought of this yet and they likely never will

Depression to current Depression = 89 years

Great Depression low to the crash of 1987 = 55 years

1929 -32 = 3 years

1932 Depression low to 1966 Beatles Top = 34 years

1966 Bull top to 1974 horrifying sideways BEAR Market low 8 years

1987 significant bull top then crash to Century's stellar Bull top of year 2000 (Dow topped Jan 1/2000) = 13 years

Nasdaq/SPX et al top in 2000-2001 sideways topping to March 2009 Wave A-B-C low = 8 years

October 2007 Great Recession high to 2020 bull high = 13 years

Extrapolating 2009 low to end of Great Depression 2 = wave low to wave low = 13 which therefore gives earliest possible depression completion as year 2022

Therefore, extrapolating all of the above into a hgh odds end of GREAT DEPRESSION 2 = year 2028

I am going with 2028

FIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

And yet the markets are going on to new highs every day! Which is the opposite of this thread call.
You post the same old shit every day and 'the bear' never appears. Once the new highs were reached that negated ANY call for a bear market. This bull is still running and you're too blind / stupid or stubborn to admit it.
Everyone else is making money day after day and you are sitting on the sidelines with your thumb up your arse telling everyone how good you think you are.
Kapish!
IF we WERE making NEW HIGHS EVERYDAY we'd be at ALL TIME HIGHS here. Not just f^cking around THREE THOUSAND DOW PTS LOWER! duh!

another postine exaggeration! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every two seconds somebody Googles 'depression' in the UK

1596472432986.png

1596472488901.png

1596472514647.png

1596472625829.png

1596472699960.png
1596472722610.png

Even the Federal Reserve clearly admits the unemployment rate is in the mid-twenties (25% thereabouts)

fibo,

😮😮😮😮

😮😮😮😮

Every day the same thing from @fibo_trader

The bear market starts tomorrow ...

Every day the same thing from @fibo_trader

We are 3000 DOW pts off all-time highs. Da BEAR is already with us DUH! permabulls never get it:rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Postie's back! I'm so pleased. How pleased? See the 2 videos below

The 1st video shows when Postie first came to the thread with sidekick counter-violent a few months ago in assault-mode. This is primarily because I had unknowingly wandered into their gangland territory called T2W and was upsetting their pissing contests of Demo trading prowess. Guys, try not to leave without the briefcase, it has trading strategies in it.

2nd video shows how I grew fond of postie and made him my pet. At first he irritated me by buzzing around and not letting me rest in peace. Then I decided to play with Postie. Good decision. Unfortunately just as I got friendly with Postie, I was later killed in the Bear market. :):):):)

T2W hi-alert!

In wave 3 already. 7:30 PM London time, prme EST but only 10 members online

In 4 weeks it will be down to < 5

In 8 weeks it will be down to 1

In 16 weeks it will be down to 0

By December 31st - March 31st 2021 it will be closed permanently.

T2W hi-alert!
In wave 3 already. 7:30 PM London time, prme EST but only 10 members online
In 4 weeks it will be down to < 5. In 8 weeks it will be down to 1
In 16 weeks it will be down to 0. By December 31st - March 31st 2021 it will be closed permanently.
Another of Fibo ridiculous calls, similar to:
  • China to split into 10 countries.
  • Dont buy Gold.
  • The dollar is going to soar into the stratosphere and kill all other currencies.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
v

Hey guys .................... don't shoot the messenger :)

Postie is the next BEAR market casualty. If its not obvious to you, raise your hand. Otherwise, do this. Its so eeezy. T2W engine, this thread only, poster name = postman, then check date and hit search. Take all of Postie's posts, they will be in chronological order and plug them into Microsoft Excel. Then in Excel click Insert chart, go for recommended line chart.

Voila! Clear as daylight. Crystal clear.

Postie is fading fast. The BEAR has got to him in his real Life. He has no escape route. The way to understand this better in PSYCHOLOGY is Postie has run into a PRESENT TIME PROBLEM ................ should be obvious that a BEAR market, if it impacts you, does generate a present time problem that thoroughly usurps attention units

A PTP saps vigor and energy and the very first thing that happens is the victim gets thrown off the former course.

Over the next few weeks, I believe Postie will altogether vanish. Damn shame. He's been a member since 2005, one of the original dinosaurs

Terrible terrible terrible ..................... first Postie runs out, then the beer run out, then the whisky, then the girls, the place then becomes a friggin desert.

:cry:

see post #1: here is my response and it will help not just one, but everyone. There is no better way on Earth to do this. Big Joe has the formula.

Ths f***in place is so daft, Fibo always has to do the work ........................

look for local latin girlfriend in London, place ad and pay her well, preferably a student. order the 3-book series from BECARI school in Oaxaca, Mexico and have the girl take chapter by chapter. Avoid local London universities as I avoided all Califonia language schools as they are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f****in slow and deadbeat bums attend who are just too daft to learn

Corona virus kills the recommended method ................ Spain for Spain Spanish, enroll in school in Malaga, stay with Spanish family, 3 meals a day always with the family, no English spoken, plus 3 hours per day intensive spanish classes in class size less than 5. You do not want one on one regardless rich as it kills the fun of interaction

Ditto for Mexico for Latin Spanish. My #1 worldwide choice is Oaxaca, Mexico, name of school is BECARI.

#2 San Cristobal de las casas

#3 Unversidad de Guadalajara

#4 Cuba.

#5 Quetzaltenango, Guatemala ..................... stay at Casa Argentina ....................... go to Dona Argentina and say, "Big Joe sent me" .................... best schools are all in city center, 20-min. walk

#6 Quito Ecuador ................. only know one, not as good as the others

#7 La Paz, Bolivia. Go here if you can handle high altitude and mountain, jungle p***y.

In 30 days you will be fluent. In 60 days you will have successfully leaned the SUBJUNCTIVE .............. gives all Americans a hard time but apparently Europeans do it quite easily. Came easily to Fibo, no sweat

1596494988680.png

Casa Argentina ......................

1596495054090.png
1596495070818.png
1596495102262.png

Status
Not open for further replies.