Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count on it, Johnny. The thread is full of trades but as you know, these sons of bitches would not ever see a $100 bill if it was put right in their mouth - by an American. They just cannot accept this!!!!! Proven so many times its become stale

Trades trades and nudity, plenty comin up soon.

But remember this Johnny, we do have the best-est solution of all. I mean the solution of solutions, the solution that would put counter-violent and postman into a chokehold and my finger in both their bums ............... is if they agree to meeting in London for a trading records show and tell ++++++++++++ live trading for 3 hours on the 5-min. chart of their own currency, GBPUSD

THEY ride me day & night too!!! For YRS

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭

Only Fibo can get someone so angry and lose it like counter-violent and postman. Only Fibo can do this. Postman has dropped 200 hate posts on Fibo in 14 days and does not realize yet that he inadvertently set himself up to be the one who destroys and takes down T2W to the gutter. His 200 posts hold as evidence of his FOMO market stance. Ditto for counter-violent and the others. All goners. They are killing T2W themselves and don't know it.

George soros will laff his ass off when he sees the thread and Postman's post. He will probably say to Fibo, "we both f***ed 'em real good!"

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"
ET would love this. :)

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

:):):)

Mark Cuban the billionaire tells it the way it is. Who is a living example of what he says? FIBO

One thing that stands out about every mother's son at T2W is that nobody is prepared to do the work but instead revel in Ignorance. And dig this, this is their downfall, they have Pride in Ignorance.

Count on it, Johnny. The thread is full of trades but as you know, these sons of bitches would not ever see a $100 bill if it was put right in their mouth - by an American. They just cannot accept this!!!!! Proven so many times its become stale

Trades trades and nudity, plenty comin up soon.

But remember this Johnny, we do have the best-est solution of all. I mean the solution of solutions, the solution that would put counter-violent and postman into a chokehold and my finger in both their bums ............... is if they agree to meeting in London for a trading records show and tell ++++++++++++ live trading for 3 hours on the 5-min. chart of their own currency, GBPUSD

Mark Cuban the billionaire tells it the way it is. Who is a living example of what he says? FIBO

One thing that stands out about every mother's son at T2W is that nobody is prepared to do the work but instead revel in Ignorance. And dig this, this is their downfall, they have Pride in Ignorance.

i'm not there with ya. the shark skank? using him as an example have $$$ can make more $$ and can wait a long time to do it. F^K him, he aint no trader, he aint in the trenches thats for sure. he takes pot shots ...and he can afford to wait it out
::|

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

For Fibo's international viewers ..................................... especially those from Asia and Africa and the Americas ........................ if I've missed anyone, you are welcome too. Some nice History for you and some incredibly revealing basic truth

Did you guys know that Colonial History is not taught in British schools? Their own history, sheesh, what a friggin disgrace!!!"

Why?

Fibo has the answer: because the British make Hitler look like a saint or a virgin. They have to keep this hidden at all costs. 60 million people murdered overall around the world

stunning, stunning, stunning video by such an articulate Indian Man. Goddamn I'm sooooo glad America loves the Indian people like Fibo does.

For Fibo's international viewers ..................................... especially those from Asia and Africa and the Americas ........................ if I've missed anyone, you are welcome too. Some nice History for you and some incredibly revealing basic truth

Did you guys know that Colonial History is not taught in British schools? Their own history, sheesh, what a friggin disgrace!!!"

Why?

Fibo has the answer: because the British make Hitler look like a saint or a virgin. They have to keep this hidden at all costs. 60 million people murdered overall around the world

stunning, stunning, stunning video by such an articulate Indian Man. Goddamn I'm sooooo glad America loves the Indian people like Fibo does.

tommorrow you need to place a trade or two :|

i love the talk, now lets see the walk :|

i know you are real deal, SHOW EM UP

RUB THERE NOSES IN IT :D

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

Say what? Nobody interested in anything I post?

The biggest interest came from Sharky himself until you guys scared the shit out of him and he buggered off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

then there's YOU yourself always reading my stuff and following me around and can't sleep at night and getting angrier and angrier on a daily basis

Then there's Postman with 200 posts in 14 days attacking me like no woman ever has :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And then the creme de la creme 110,000 views and accelerating rapidly .................. see for yourselves .............. T2W was totally unknown before Fibo. ................... Its now on the international map. Fibo caused that :):):):):):)

Hey guys, watch for the sh*t to hit the fan when Postman wakes up and logs in and sees my last few posts. He was already at anger/Hate level 6.5. I think tomorrow he will blast off straight to 7.5 in one shot.

This is to be expected in a BEAR market at 2 degrees of trend - expect it to get far worse and worse and worse and worse-er.

Imagine if postman was my ex girlfriend and she was coming over. Man I'd get the fck out of Dodge like Swivel Lightning - there is no way to argue or discuss with someone with that much Hate. :) :) :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool:

Postman has zero idea of why he's already lost right at the starting gate. Hate never wins. Never! It only inconveniences for a small amount of time but does not alter the Primary Trend.

1592529156417.png

1592529293006.png
1592529320930.png

1592529544233.png

1592529581294.png

1592529619994.png

Fibo defined to a T

1592529662231.png

ya, thats hilarious

you need to place some trades WITH charts:|

she's HOT :p

>>>>>>
you need to place some trades WITH charts:| <<<<<<<

Its kinda hard to place trades when I'm f***in BETA MALES. Their high frequency pitch sounds of ecstacy throw me into rapture to such an extent that it brings out the depths of Alpha and I growl in their ear with very ultra low frequency down to 5 Hz vibrations that drives them even more crazy. For my handiwork just look at counter-violent and Postman

How can you expect me to trade under such glorious conditions?

Shower, sleep and tomorrow we can have a crack at trades again.

>>>>>>
you need to place some trades WITH charts:| <<<<<<<

Its kinda hard to place trades when I'm f***in BETA MALES. Their high frequency pitch sounds of ecstacy throw me into rapture to such an extent that it brings out the depths of Alpha and I growl in their ear with very ultra low frequency down to 5 Hz vibrations that drives them even more crazy. For my handiwork just look at counter-violent and Postman

How can you expect me to trade under such glorious conditions?

Shower, sleep and tomorrow we can have a crack at trades again.
tommorrows fine, even next week. no rush...but as a trader i know you are putting & taking them off all the time. just throw a few out here..in realtime. show these idiots

its only funny if you can back it up :|

a couple of trades, a dozen. whatever you are comfortable with..

tommorrows fine, even next week. no rush...but as a trader i know you are putting & taking them off all the time. just throw a few out here..in realtime. show these idiots

Of course I will. I don't trade as much as you think I trade. I'm not stuck to the computer trading. I have other work I do on the computer simultaneously. But during a 3rd wave I do real time otherwise its daily/weekly, so not as many trades on these larger frames as you think because they run for many many days/weeks sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.