Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo's vote for the best laffffter inducing thead at T2W ....................... EVER

The thing that still cracks me up is that the Beta Males, all Brits were encouraging him. Fibo was reprimanded for slapping him around some to wake his ass up - but got th reward of "banned"

Fibo's vote for the winning member with most zingers and PRICELESS announcements EVER? Nowler :) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NVP's classic of classic questions directed at Fibo, "are you implying that Nowler cannot take care of himself?" (conceptually)

T2W is a source of such great entertainment, who the fck would ever want to leave willingly? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, posts that stand the test of TIME ................ as in Technical Analysis, Dow Theory has stood the test of TIME .........

see all my posts in this thread. I just re-read 'em all. Would not change a thing. Absolutely on the money. A top-notch assessment within 2 months of arriving at T2W

Hey guys .............. the most-est fun I have ever had was in writing this reponse ............... I was in stitches, just could not stop laffing, all day for 2 days the mirth continued ............... when I look back from today to back then its still hilarious even after the passage of so much time

here is my opening post in the BALL-CUTTING thread .......................... Post #31

:):):):):):):):) I've fallen and can't get up, I'm dying of laffffter such as I've never experienced before. From now on every damn day I'm going to look for the new sh*t you've come up with, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ................ who knows, next you'll send the ventricles and auricles to different locations on vacation?

From a hip replacement at 18, to pilot lights going out, the Canadian dollar, the Mexican Peso, the 17.5K salary and wants to trade, :)then the latest bomb of trading Natural Gas .................... and now before even licking any pu**y, you're going to cut off your own balls and ............. dig this, ask all these old ladies here for their opinion? hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Help me Father, I just cannae stop laffffffing. This is way too much lafffter for anybody and to think I can have this every damn day is just bloody outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had I known BritLand was going to be so damn entertaining I'd never have gone to ET :)

No YANK would ever understand such sh*t, its just too hilarious to describe and/or believe

God, do I love T2W so!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, pay attention and then more attention to the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE shown a few posts back

It is one of the best psychological tools as it is the MIND's PSYCHOLOGY based on the EARTHLY principle, "Money talks, bs walks" and Americans' modus operandi, "enjoy now but pay later = credit overload"

The Angel of DEATH swoops down in a DEFLATION and kills all but a very few, one of the spared ones will be Fibo.

Why?

Because Fibo has zero debt.

Reminder: Fibo has zero debt. Therefore very hard to kill in a DEFLATIONARY environment.

Fibo rocks.

The dearth of going off the beaten track at T2W is testament of the low order of analysis and thought here ......................... how these mothers had an Empire is very hard to understand given their dopiness in current times :):)

America is King, right? If America goes down, who else can hold the world up? Nobody. Europe? No way, Jose. The UK? She can't even tie her own shoe laces given the number of Muslims that have invaded and shut hr down.

Therefor, if Captain America goes down, the world follows right away.

So what do we need to look at from a fundamental point of view - leaving aside Technical Analysis for a moment ......... just for the fun of it ............ these dummies will never understand that there are numerous tools in the toolbox of Fibo - just because his hand is in bush does not mean he is gardener.

AMERICAN C O N S U M E R is KING del la KING. Upset this backbone and we is DAY-d.

The Stimulus of $1200 and the new stimulus just approved are designed to get the consumer to spend, spend, spend, to stimulate the Economy. But wtf if the consumer don't want to spend but instead chooses to SAVE SAVE SAVE? And this is likely because he is terrified of the uncertainty.

How does Big Joe know that the consumer is terrified?

Because the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE of the USA has shot up like a rocket = wallets are clamped tight shut. BOOM!

Want more reason? OK then ......

When people are feeling easy and plentiful there is more and more discretionary spending = good times ahead are expected to continue. But if when this perception reverses, the purchases of stuff that one considers luxury and not necessary drops off a cliff.

But wait, what's the other side of this equation? Consumer Staples sector shoots thru' the roof versus Consumer Discretionary

XLY vs XLP :):)

Lord have Mercy!!!!

1589651355296.png

For NVP ........................ Fibo loves NVP despite being knifed in the back :) :) :)

NVP wants to save Newbies from almost certain disaster due to the sharks that await them everywhere, YOuTube, Internet, Trading sites and whatnot.

But NVP forgot about the antediluvian technique of penetration. THEY are already IN. And at T2W its even more successful than at TROY - they are not suspect. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imagine the havoc

CAUSE for big celebration for the United States ............................. Big Joe is celebrating :):):)

Chinks are finished.
America is now going to flog these sons of b*tches real good.

BEAR has unleashed some huge stuff already - but the biggest threat of BEAR is and still is CHINA. BEAR shot himself in the foot by the fact that the Corona Virus episode has woken up America just shy of too late.

Chinks are in deep sh*t right now ........... there is no escape for them. The communist regime is finished. OVER!

Dominant superpower AMERICA is guaranteed continuance for at least 100 more years

Technically, I expect the massive support line on the Shanghai stock index to collapse sending it into a BEAR of epic proportions. Thus, even with the BEAR hammering America too, America will emerge still as #1 due to the wake up call in 2020 that saves the world from the systematic infiltration by the Chinks

FBI has stepped up its investigations and arrests of Chins Academicians infiltrating all sorts of places from Hollywood to Corporations

Beers are on Fibo

Saved just shy of too late having to eat Fly Lice the rest of our lives ..............

Reminder: There is another TOP in progress ............. the rally off the crash lows of March 23rd

Confusion everywhere. Delusion everywhere. T2W is waiting for the next move to be over - then it will come out and say, "we knew it all along"

Its called kicking the can down the road.

Can NVP reverse this?

Keep eye on XLF ................... double tops galore ................ but Fibo would like to have one more rally to test the rally top. But its not up to Fibo. :)

If however we do get the rally, it will then be the right time to prepare for ATM shutdowns. All Hell will break loose thereafter.

Will have more on this manana

Where is that boy, Inquisitor? He claims to rarely visit the site to catch up on posts but I happen to know he never leaves and is the site's prime detective to catch me when it appears I call an apparent male a female. He is quick to query it ........... as he did with poster shawty :) :) :) :)

I enjoy reading your thread even though I disagree with some of the trades. I do agree that EURUSD and fib lines are great together!!

Good Luck,
Peter

Americans are always welcome ................ despite any tiffs ............ all tiffs are minor ............ All are welcome - this includes all citizens, green-card holders, illegal aliens, Muslims, Jews, all nationalities. Fibo welcomes all Americans. :):)

Peter is right, Fibo is wrong in calling Bernie Sanders to beat Trump. Bernie is gone. Good call, Peter

NVP's HOME, T2W ............... Newbies come in, they see the T2W core HERD. What do you expect these newcomers will do? Be like Fibo and tell the Herd to fck off? :) :) :) Within 6 months these newbies become champs at trading in hindsight . The HERD gives off such a warm and fuzzy feeeling of security, togetherness, no-loneliness .......... its very hard to turn this down.

But the Alpha Male HAS TO turn it down, by definition. BETA MALES HERD.

For historians only ............ Sunday, May 17th, 2020 ....... Fibo now doing what NOBODY on Earth can!

Dow Jones long-term route & destination predictions:

March 2009 low vicinity = 7,387 (monthly closing basis) ....................... wave (a) .......... ETA 2022

Rally in wave (b) up to 17,000 ................ ETA 2024-26

1987 crash low vicinity in wave (c) = 1,834 (monthly closing basis) ............. ETA 2030

For historians only ............ Sunday, May 17th, 2020 ....... Fibo now doing what NOBODY on Earth can!

There is something however that bothers me ........................................ there is so much confusion, so much destruction, so much blood in the streets, so much chaos, 180 countries went into lockdown, that a very fundamental principle of Investing rears its head and bites Big Joe in the bum.

Warren Buffet & Big Joe are in solid agreement with Warren's Law & Fibo's Axiom:
"When there is blood in the streets, BUY BUY BUY"

i.e. as per Warren & Fibo, looking at the huge negativity and destruction caused by Corona ............. the crowd aka HERD is solidly negative and BEARISH BEARISH to the nth degree.

Therefore Warren & Fibo must go opposite = LONG as per the principle and Axiom.

Now here's the thing: what if the negativity and blood on the streets is fck all compared to the larger view of what's in store for the planet during a BEAR of 2 degrees of Trend, meaning its just a drop in the bucket? Then of course SHORT stance is continued.

To solve this dilemma given the fact that a BEAR of this degree of trend has never occurred before ............... I have the perfect solution and explanation.

The Insurance Policy:

The only other route possible is if the huge drop into the March 23rd lows is the Wave C that completes a corrective 4th wave pattern of high degree. If this is the case, and I do not know this yet, then it means that the top will be taken out and the BULL RUN will continue into 2021+. What has alerted me to this possibility? The rally in Dow JOnes from the March 23rd bottom is thus far in 5-waves = signature of a BULL ..................... unless we now get a 3-wave correction and then another 5-wave move up to complete the pattern which would be a 3-wave move in totality.

So it is kinda early to determine this. Its a wait and see. See chart for how this particular alternate wave count can or might occur

The scenarios shown in clear chart form. Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.

Insurance Policy = Alternate Call

Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.
1589730116957.png

Insurance Policy = Alternate Call
1589730624982.png

Status
Not open for further replies.