Are there any Spread bet firms that offer 1:1 leverage?

Visaria

BUX Markets offered 1:1 leverage but they have now sadly exited the UK. Are there any other SB firms which provide 1:1 leverage?

(1:1 means that for example, say you went had £10k in your account and then went long £10k nominal of Cash S&P 500 at 1:1 leverage, there would be no roll over fees if you kept it overnight.)

BUX Markets offered 1:1 leverage but they have now sadly exited the UK. Are there any other SB firms which provide 1:1 leverage?

(1:1 means that for example, say you went had £10k in your account and then went long £10k nominal of Cash S&P 500 at 1:1 leverage, there would be no roll over fees if you kept it overnight.)
I know somewhere that offers a 1:1 leverage, and also in that broker if you use any leverage they do not charge your for any fee for keeping your trade over night. DM me if you want the link.

There are number of way to do that.
1, FXpro {FXcm} in the account section choose 1:1 leveage
2, iwebsharedealing (former halifax ,lots form to fill ) or barclays etc under symble SPY etc
because your money will stay there for a long time i supose.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. Are these spread betting companies?
There are number of way to do that.
1, FXpro {FXcm} in the account section choose 1:1 leveage
2, iwebsharedealing (former halifax ,lots form to fill ) or barclays etc under symble SPY etc
because your money will stay there for a long time i supose.

spread betting basicly just a name , all based on CFD etc, tex free for the bet no stamp duty... but winning over some level you still have to pay Income tax, you can call it spread beting comapnies or brokers

spread betting basicly just a name , all based on CFD etc, tex free for the bet no stamp duty... but winning over some level you still have to pay Income tax, you can call it spread beting comapnies or brokers
Spread betting is a legal term, so you are incorrect. There are no taxes to be paid on profits from spread bets. That's the whole point of them!

Ok thanks. Are these spread betting companies?
iWeb definitely are not, I haven't used the other broker recommended to you but since the user doesn't actually know what spread betting is I wouldn't count on it

iWeb definitely are not, I haven't used the other broker recommended to you but since the user doesn't actually know what spread betting is I wouldn't count on it
Thanks. I noticed however that FX pro does have a spread betting subsidiary. I will contact them to see if they offer what I'm looking for.

Thanks. I noticed however that FX pro does have a spread betting subsidiary. I will contact them to see if they offer what I'm looking for.
Leverage can be changed on their CFD platform to 1:1 (although strangely you still have to pay their end of day swap fees - I had a heated discussion with the guy on the phone as to why...his answer was the FCA demands it!), but cannot be changed on their spreadbet platform.

Useless company.