Anyone shorting the Dow Jones? pt 2

Ok position 2 is opened... Dax entry 7829.1 - stop 7929.1

Ignore the screenshot of my 2nd screen, dunno how to stop that lol

Go on Doomberg, smash it mate.

I'm short major indices (Dax) with positions all over the place. :LOL:

Good to see some good money being laid down on conviction.

Lee

Go on Doomberg, smash it mate.

I'm short major indices (Dax) with positions all over the place. :LOL:

Good to see some good money being laid down on conviction.

Lee

Lee , i noticed you had some decent size positions onin the Dax im short £30 a tick at the moment looking to add on a daily close below 7795, did u add some more up here in the end ?

Lee , i noticed you had some decent size positions onin the Dax im short £30 a tick at the moment looking to add on a daily close below 7795, did u add some more up here in the end ?

Hi Talbs,

My best is at 7820 and is DFB so accruing interest. Its also unfortunately only £2pp. Gutted. I had/have set alerts at 7890 but this last triggered 28/1/13 @ 01:25. I didn't wake so didn't fill the order, the next day it dropped off.

I'm currently totalling £36.21pp so not far off you. Average on DFB is 7759 and rest is on March contracts at average of 7639.

PS: I only self fill/close, nothing automated with me apart from my bodily functions :LOL:

Lee

Hi Talbs,

My best is at 7820 and is DFB so accruing interest. Its also unfortunately only £2pp. Gutted. I had/have set alerts at 7890 but this last triggered 28/1/13 @ 01:25. I didn't wake so didn't fill the order, the next day it dropped off.

I'm currently totalling £36.21pp so not far off you. Average on DFB is 7759 and rest is on March contracts at average of 7639.

PS: I only self fill/close, nothing automated with me apart from my bodily functions :LOL:

Lee

Hi Lee i am the same i only close stuff when i feel its right, ive just closed half my position at 7590 , cannot believe its gone s quickly this morning ! Pretty pleased with it but i think we see it lower still at some stage. Good luck !

Just closed all positions in nice profit... will look for re-entry after pullbacks

Re: Anyone shorting the Dax 30

Hi Lee i am the same i only close stuff when i feel its right, ive just closed half my position at 7590 , cannot believe its gone s quickly this morning ! Pretty pleased with it but i think we see it lower still at some stage. Good luck !

Nice one Talbs.

Have sent you a friend request. That came off quicker than I thought as well. I was watching it with itchy fingers but managed to get one of the trades out at 7693.6. Not as good as your 7690 though :)

Took out 7820.9 at 7708.6 for profit of 112.3pts or £224.60
&
Took out 7757.8 at 7693.6 for profit of 64.2pts or £128.40

Unfortunately both trades were only for £2pp as I had other commitments going on so pretty gutted about that. Oh well. Onwards and upwards

Screenshot for the doubters as usual below.

Lee

Attachments

• T2W 4-2-13 - Platform.JPG
    T2W 4-2-13 - Platform.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 219
Re: Anyone shorting the Dax 30

Nice one Talbs.

Have sent you a friend request. That came off quicker than I thought as well. I was watching it with itchy fingers but managed to get one of the trades out at 7693.6. Not as good as your 7690 though :)

Took out 7820.9 at 7708.6 for profit of 112.3pts or £224.60
&
Took out 7757.8 at 7693.6 for profit of 64.2pts or £128.40

Unfortunately both trades were only for £2pp as I had other commitments going on so pretty gutted about that. Oh well. Onwards and upwards

Screenshot for the doubters as usual below.

Lee[/QUO

Cheers Lee, shouldnt worry about the doubters mate, only your P+L that matters and those who talk rubbish will get found out in the end. Im out of everything now got out at 7690 , 7705, 7713 and 7722, very decent morning, ive done the same as you with my IG account sent myself some of my profits to fund a nice holiday, wont be trading for rest of the day ill be busy looking at sandy beaches online !

Just chopped out another Dax short

Closed trade 7730.1 at 7667.1 for profit of 63pts or £126.00. Again one of the small ones at £2pp.

Got £30.21 left to chop out

Lee

Fat chance, their is a concerted effort to hold down volatility, no need to scare off the bulls amidst one of the biggest bull runs of the decade while we're approaching blue skies.

Looks like bulls got burnt today , as i said i was looking for a 100 tick pullback, not sure its a buying opportunity as its so volatile, still in the bull trend though !

Looks like bulls got burnt today , as i said i was looking for a 100 tick pullback, not sure its a buying opportunity as its so volatile, still in the bull trend though !

Does look tempting for a long, just took +4 and closed prematurely as not sure... :idea:

Better stop trading now, that's 11 wins today and 0 losers, sods law may get me :confused:

Attachments

• Dow break.png
    Dow break.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 214