Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• hm.PNG
    hm.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 115
only my opinion sd ...i should have said too complicated for me to understand

honestly i only do charts ....rarely look at anything else:)

pivots are pretty simple

"sp500 100% bullish"
instead of writing "buy 5804" I will replace the "buy" with an arrow :arrowu:

did u read the article link I posted from zero hedge this morning

.........................Reversal...........

Not necessarily. The theory is that a lower opening traps the "late" longs from the day before which causes downward pressure as they liquidate. That pressure accelerates successively as the longs that brought the price up from the bottom the day before liquidate in turn.

We haven't had that initial "trigger" of the lower open today.

Need to see it on the directly tradeable futures really.

pivots are pretty simple

"sp500 100% bullish"
instead of writing "buy 5804" I will replace the "buy" with an arrow :arrowu:

did u read the article link I posted from zero hedge this morning

charts say it all in my opinion all the rest is crud..best to stay away from articles and videos and big yellow arrows:LOL: .....keep a clear mind...

a volume area at 850 according to my crappy data:)

Not necessarily. The theory is that a lower opening traps the "late" longs from the day before which causes downward pressure as they liquidate. That pressure accelerates successively as the longs that brought the price up from the bottom the day before liquidate in turn.

We haven't had that initial "trigger" of the lower open today.

Need to see it on the directly tradeable futures really.

Thanks for that still wary of getting long though!

RIO +3.9% in Aus trading yet down 1% in FTSE trading any move in AUDGBP to explain the 5% discrepancy ?

Some UK data at 9.30 (1min)

and CB leading indicator for UK at 10.00 (CB = conference board)

so what price the news, SD? Every bit of news recently has been doom and gloom but ftse has ignored it all. Really no point bothering with it imo.

so what price the news, SD? Every bit of news recently has been doom and gloom but ftse has ignored it all. Really no point bothering with it imo.

The market already "knows" the economy is barely growing" so "bad news" is not actually news

the saying goes "fear forms bottoms"

the bull rally "climbs a wall or worry"

the only concern is that VIX is near the bottom bolly on daily, this says the upside will be small since the cost of insuring stocks is low.

the pivots are a good guide for reading strength of market, the further we are above the buy pivot indicates great strength,