Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Its Friday tomorrow, New All Time highs!!! 😉
tomorrow looks primed for a monster up day. Probably a silly mistake to not hold that long into globex, but I'm hoping I can get a cheaper re-entry

But it looks good for a monster up move soon. Maybe uptrend grind day and then the usual Friday evening ramp.

Only worry is it's almost too obvious (risk of rug pull), but as i've said before, the old 'rules' to do with sentiment and stuff don't really apply nowadays so should be fine

Wait I know, you wanted to free up all your money to short the FTSE on the open tomorrow. ☑
ha. Haven't traded (or looked at) the FTSE in about 8 years. Couldn't even tell you what digit it starts with!

I gather you like to short it though?! Not sure I could bring myself to short any index tbh lol. I learn a long time ago where the easy money is!

ha. Haven't traded (or looked at) the FTSE in about 8 years. Couldn't even tell you what digit it starts with!

I gather you like to short it though?! Not sure I could bring myself to short any index tbh lol. I learn a long time ago where the easy money is!
Every day, on or near to the open, winner winner chicken dinner.

Updated

Screenshot_26.png

L 34615
(worse entry than my exit last night but there was always a risk of that lol)
Target 200 pips