Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

And ftse still trading stronger than dow hey Barjon. She's holding up there well. I'm still short/long from last night but think I might close soon.

I'm always so wary of open positions on NFP day.

I know you said you don't worry about the news but....?

And ftse still trading stronger than dow hey Barjon. She's holding up there well. I'm still short/long from last night but think I might close soon.

I'm always so wary of open positions on NFP day.

I know you said you don't worry about the news but....?

aye, it's beginning to look as if it might be one of those occasional fundamental shifts that sustains (ftse still got a lot of weakness to make up from beginning of the year), but we'll see.

Weren't you in profit on open? ftse opened -15 weak on my numbers.

I'm short/long and about 12 +spreads underwater atm - off to golf soon but I'll take my mobile with me and break all the course rules :)

aye, it's beginning to look as if it might be one of those occasional fundamental shifts that sustains (ftse still got a lot of weakness to make up from beginning of the year), but we'll see.

Weren't you in profit on open? ftse opened -15 weak on my numbers.

I'm short/long and about 12 +spreads underwater atm - off to golf soon but I'll take my mobile with me and break all the course rules :)

A fundamental shift that sustains? Interesting tell me more, you say that sustains, what period is this over? Ftse was trading stronger than dow on 18.7.12 for a good 5 days, is this what you are talking about?

I was in profit at open, I was also in bed :LOL:

RBS bear flag weekly

Attachments

• rbswkly.png
    rbswkly.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 117
dont know abt data....IG standard charts have an indicator for ATR....I use that since it is readily available on charts

thanks, i found a very good sight it had atr for many pairs, think it was on man group sight. very useful have to find it again