Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

was nibbling ES longs personally
1618476898296.png

nice dip for bargain hunters last night.
Feel bad for people who shorted the lows thinking 'this is it at last!' but i've been there lol

I know, the shorters need to realise this market is not reversing yet. I would say 2-5 years before any of sort crash. I think we will hit 45-50k on the Dow, then probably a crash back down to 35k. I doubt we will ever be in the 20's ever again!

Last edited:
buying the dips is likely to be profitable, but one needs to be patient

Last edited:
ES due a big up move soon after yesterdays drop. I know it's recovered it all but they like to make a point lol.
Also got the Friday evening rip up coming soon.
If it gives a dip today, you know what to do (if you're not a breakaout trader and like to buy cheap)

Dow up 200 pre market, just another day at the office.
Beauty of being a bull. It could have 2 of the nastiest down days you can imagine, and the bulls who have been enjoying their 200 points per day for a year wouldn't be remotely concerned. Bears on forums would be like ''How do you like THAT, bulls!!??'' without realising that it's just a short term papercut lol

Beauty of being a bull. It could have 2 of the nastiest down days you can imagine, and the bulls who have been enjoying their 200 points per day for a year wouldn't be remotely concerned. Bears on forums would be like ''How do you like THAT, bulls!!??'' without realising that it's just a short term papercut lol
good data released might make a great dip to go long!!

lets grab some dow if it pulls back a little more
Its clear the indexes want to be much higher and have a target in mind so I'm wondering why it isnt going up faster.
They clearly want to be at a level much higher than this so why go so slow?

Its clear the indexes want to be much higher and have a target in mind so I'm wondering why it isnt going up faster.
They clearly want to be at a level much higher than this so why go so slow?

Cos they want some more shorts on board😜

Seem to be floating up on low volume
must be predominantly buying and the PB will happen when some profits are realized
I am not shorting - too dangerous,
for any shorting I will need a very clear buying climax (VSA concept) with some convincing bar formation, if so the SL will be very tight, allowing for minimum breathing
now only longs and will add more at the PB whenever it happens on longer term futures
on intraday I am out and flat atm
expecting some PB