Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bull trap for sure!
1616782877177.png

i hope none of you switched to being a bear after that down day. I tried to warn lol.
I'n no expert, but just try to play with the odds on my side (especially from a swing point of view)
Hoping we get a decent dip early next week as i'm not fully loaded at all yet. Took some small longs yest and today, but not traded it great tbh

According to one of my brokers, 89% of traders are short on the Dow😂😂😂
sometimes i think the reason for the apparent 95% failure rate in trading is the 'short' button. I'm convinced there'd be so many less people blowing up if they weren't allowed to short. It's literally picking up pennies infront of a train. And i've been saying it for years. And yes, I know things like corona and 9/11 terror attacks can happen, but that's where stops and position sizing comes in. Markets go up. Now more than ever due to the Fed and other things.

It kind of feels like groundhog day on trading forums. Every year everyone seems to be getting killed by the rally. And I was there myself 4-5 years ago lol.

sometimes i think the reason for the apparent 95% failure rate in trading is the 'short' button. I'm convinced there'd be so many less people blowing up if they weren't allowed to short. It's literally picking up pennies infront of a train. And i've been saying it for years. And yes, I know things like corona and 9/11 terror attacks can happen, but that's where stops and position sizing comes in. Markets go up. Now more than ever due to the Fed and other things.

It kind of feels like groundhog day on trading forums. Every year everyone seems to be getting killed by the rally. And I was there myself 4-5 years ago lol.

Me too, I was a bear for years and lost a few K, a few years ago and that was the hardest lesson of my life. From that point on I was never going short Equities ever again!

this is how it's done!
(not mine btw. I wish!! A friend. Yes, that's 70 full size lots on each symbol!! Usually trade 20 or so but I guess he lked this one!)

1616792687615.png