Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_2.png

I Hope no one got drawn in by the fake selling last week. That was just to get more shorts on board. Just buy the dip as usual

I missed going long down at the low this morning. Like, I saw the price, but I was greedy waiting for a slightly cheaper price and then watched it fly without me on board lol. D'oh! My fault. Could be a great level for a longer term swing up. Huge upside moves are possible from down here.
I'd obviously like a drop back - if they don't push too much more I think a retest of globex lows in RTH is possible?
Didn't give me anything like the pullback I wanted from the time of that post. (up another 40 ES points)
Important lesson though as to why I only go long. BRUTAL move up. And no guarantee of getting out alive if one was shorting this, whereas even with some of the miss-timed longs taken in this thread, I was never remotely nervous about the outcome.
So yeah, pretty much missed this entire move up which is annoying bearing in mind i'm a bull! If we get a pullback of 10 ES points or so, i'm in.
Otherwise i'll just have to jump in late on a breakout

This bull market is here to stay, probably for the next 5 years or so I'd say. Just buy every dip u can, cos there won't be many!