Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

best job in the world lol
Wouldnt you rather be in those endless meetings, or pretending to be nice to people you are forced to work with who have personal hygiene problems?
Or what about those lovely HR people telling you to 'Be less white' I used to love that kind of thing. 🤮 My God its like they invent new ways to make your life miserable every day!
Oh and isnt your boss (you know the MD's nephew) sooo good at his job and you learn so much from him. 😂

Its a long time since I left that crap behind but I can still remember it.

Screenshot_48.png

Its going up faster 🤦‍♂️
ha! you'll learn one day that shorting is like picking up pennies in front of a train.
of course from time to time you get these glorious drops, but it's about 20x easier to make money going long.
The markets are literally geared to go up - especially nowadays with all the intervention.
I'm Sure you'll get out alive on that short, though

out half here at 33150 as planned for +150
If we get a little drop, I add that half back on for the next move up.
will close other half at 33300
will add other half back on around 33070 or so if that happens first

Hi guys,

If you remember on Friday 25th feb Dow closed down 1.75%,SPX DOWN 2.45% and Nassau down 3.45%,now the main reason for the down action cited was rising us bond yields to 1.52%,now yesterday the us 10 yr yield went up to 1.62 today as high as 1.75 I am thinking if they stay at these levels we could have a similar fall in us indices following onto uk European indices and consecuently uk utility property pharma stocks and us tech shares resulting in a possible correction/ crash,do you think these high yields are here to stay and going to continue to stay high and go higher?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys,

If you remember on Friday 25th feb Dow closed down 1.75%,SPX DOWN 2.45% and Nassau down 3.45%,now the main reason for the down action cited was rising us bond yields to 1.52%,now yesterday the us 10 yr yield went up to 1.62 today as high as 1.75 I am thinking if they stay at these levels we could have a similar fall in us indices following onto uk European indices and consecuently uk utility property pharma stocks and us tech shares resulting in a possible correction/ crash,do you think these high yields are here to stay and going to continue to stay high and go higher?
Thanks
If Fed buys more bills then prices will rise and yields drop

Screenshot_1.png

Also I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this but would rising yield on us or uk bonds have a greater effect on uk equity prices or both have the same effect and there is an inverse correlation (uk equities,like utility housebuilders & pharma)
Oils and miners in ftse/track the dollar