Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_50.png

think the Fed announced they intend to pump many billions into the market over the coming months.
I'm thinking we just carry on basically going up everyday.
I'm certainly only playing longs as always - buying dips, buying breakouts.
As always, i'd welcome a few huge down days so I can get in heavier and cheaper, but am not expecting it

Hi,
I apologise if this is too basic for you, but I want to trade ftse100 based on daily movement, but I don’t know what route to take. My plan is to make a daily decision on whether the Index will go up or down – not minute by minute, but over the whole day, with an estimated (= hoped for) 55% success in judging the direction. I have heard about:
- Index Futures,
-CFDs,
-Spread Betting,
but I don’t understand which of these three I should I think about using? And how would I go about using them? Is it possible to make profits net of dealing charges based on a 55% success rate?

I'd love to know why you picked Index Futures (I think that is what you do?)

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi,
I apologise if this is too basic for you, but I want to trade ftse100 based on daily movement, but I don’t know what route to take. My plan is to make a daily decision on whether the Index will go up or down – not minute by minute, but over the whole day, with an estimated (= hoped for) 55% success in judging the direction. I have heard about:
- Index Futures,
-CFDs,
-Spread Betting,
but I don’t understand which of these three I should I think about using? And how would I go about using them? Is it possible to make profits net of dealing charges based on a 55% success rate?

I'd love to know why you picked Index Futures (I think that is what you do?)

Any advice would be appreciated!
Sounds like you need to do a lot of reading first. My recommendation would be to run as far and fast as possible from day trading.

Reading alone wont do it, they need to find a mentor who is doing well or staying above the waters.
Use youtube to gain knowledge and demo for first 6 months, don't chase money , avoid smaller timeframes unless to use for entry after seeing longer term timeframe .

ftse took a nose dive this morning only to come back to 6520+ area again.
DOW range bound , making double top 31530?