Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Still waiting patiently for a dip to buy. Patience is slowly running out though! Will enter long if the Dow drops to 31100 or thereabouts

anything's possible. But i've pretty much stopped taking shorts as of about 2 years ago lol (think I even made a long post about it at the time!)

A drop would be welcome, though! I wouldn't complain

anything's possible. But i've pretty much stopped taking shorts as of about 2 years ago lol (think I even made a long post about it at the time!)

A drop would be welcome, though! I wouldn't complain

Me too, I lost a fortune trying to short when Trump became president. Too many many harsh lessons learned after that and promised myself never to short again! The buying has been non stop all day again, can't see it stopping either!

Think most traders were fooled when markets tanked during first pandemic . In fact it was correction/ retracement, the smart money instantly bought it at key supports and continued buying from next day onwards , robinhooders started joining the scheme

There was everyone thinking a bear market was on the horizon. The market has detached itself away from news and its being manipulated by all the hedge fund cash. They move the market whenever they feel like!

SPX updated
Screenshot_65.png