Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_105.png

All this bearishness let me get it right is partly or for most part because of this populist retail shareholder trying to short squeeze some big hedge funds and the hedgies have to unwind their long positions to avoid going on margin call on their shorts,just how much of the financial positions in the US at least is just hedgies and their long positions that if they dont exist the whole indices are going to go down?
Also are hedgies closing shorts which they "fear" are going to go up once retail armies on reddit intend to go after and do retailers however many they are are capable of pushing price up on such equities as gamestop just by buying and shorters not closing theirs?

All this bearishness let me get it right is partly or for most part because of this populist retail shareholder trying to short squeeze some big hedge funds and the hedgies have to unwind their long positions to avoid going on margin call on their shorts,just how much of the financial positions in the US at least is just hedgies and their long positions that if they dont exist the whole indices are going to go down?
Also are hedgies closing shorts which they "fear" are going to go up once retail armies on reddit intend to go after and do retailers however many they are are capable of pushing price up on such equities as gamestop just by buying and shorters not closing theirs?
No this has been coming for a long time, the other world indexes have been signalling it in advance.
The upward pressure on the dollar 2 days ago started things off, I posted a chart.