Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Disappointing end to the day.
Maybe the long weekend and election and impeachment and rioting and disappointing stimulus was responsible for the half percent drop in the value of the dow.
Man that is one robust index.

One day, one day ....

TLDR.
The US debt is so large the government CANNOT pay it back, it will be a disaster... one day.

And thats how we finished the session
BLOO worked perfectly

Screenshot_105.png

Not completely sure how this applies to traders but it seemed relevant for the 8 seconds I was able to concentrate:

"Researchers in Canada surveyed 2,000 participants and studied the brain activity of 112 others using electroencephalograms (EEGs). Microsoft found that since the year 2000 (or about when the mobile revolution began) the average attention span dropped from 12 seconds to eight seconds.
Heavy multi-screeners find it difficult to filter out irrelevant stimuli — they’re more easily distracted by multiple streams of media,”"

So there you go. We should all be mono-screeners.

From a 2015 Microsoft study in Canada on procrastination. I would have posted it earlier but I just didn't get around to it.

Attachments

• Man or Goldfish.png
    Man or Goldfish.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Not completely sure how this applies to traders but it seemed relevant for the 8 seconds I was able to concentrate:

"Researchers in Canada surveyed 2,000 participants and studied the brain activity of 112 others using electroencephalograms (EEGs). Microsoft found that since the year 2000 (or about when the mobile revolution began) the average attention span dropped from 12 seconds to eight seconds.
Heavy multi-screeners find it difficult to filter out irrelevant stimuli — they’re more easily distracted by multiple streams of media,”"

So there you go. We should all be mono-screeners.

From a 2015 Microsoft study in Canada on procrastination. I would have posted it earlier but I just didn't get around to it.
What youre saying is complete shi ... ooh look at that vibing cat meme.