Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dont forget guys, unemployment claims MASSIVE MISS. Stimulus forever!!!
The dow never closes down on bad news ... until it does!

Dollar rising solidly for 8 days back at December levels so US markets should be falling back to December levels right?
Wrong US markets continue to power ever upward to new highs laying to rest that nonsense about inverse currency correlation.
Screenshot_86.png

Who is the dip that will tell you, while humming 'Things.. can only get betterrrr', that it is entirely possible, although almost infinitely improbable, that a gold bar in Fort Knox will randomly teleport itself into your living room instantaneously.

:geek:

Who is the dip that will tell you, while humming 'Things.. can only get betterrrr', that it is entirely possible, although almost infinitely improbable, that a gold bar in Fort Knox will randomly teleport itself into your living room instantaneously.

:geek:
Damn that was my retirement plan, I'm sitting here now still waiting for it to materialise through a quantum tunnel.

Time for tea and biscuits 🤩 🤩 🇬🇧🇬🇧💲💲🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧:cool:🍾🍾

Damn that was my retirement plan, I'm sitting here now still waiting for it to materialise through a quantum tunnel.
Take small comfort from the likelihood, that,
depending on your living long enough, it's near certain to happen sometime within the next 3,000 million, billion years or so,

😜

While he enjoys his tea, spare pity for my cola dip.
Which is rapidly evolving into a bottomless black hole intent on absorbing all my money!

One is hoping for a nearby supernova to disrupt this process as the cash fast approaches the event horizon where it might vanish forever.

;)

While he enjoys his tea, spare pity for my cola dip.
Which is rapidly evolving into a bottomless black hole intent on absorbing all my money!

One is hoping for a nearby supernova to disrupt this process as the cash fast approaches the event horizon where it might vanish forever.

;)
Anyone know whatbtime biden will announce stimulus today?

What have you done he posting charts like he's possessed.
Streuth! Just looked in after a few hours. I bet the dog didn't get de-wormed after all.

I see what you mean about possession. Mind you it had occurred to me in the past that Beelzebub might be using him to inflict some kind of exquisite torture on me. Still no p&fs though:p